Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw earlier that someone posted wanting to know of how much to install a plug in for charging.

FYI, I installed a Nema 14-50 in my garage, plug purchased from Tesla, and turned out to be a 30 foot run from my breaker box. Really clean flush mounted in the wall and the total for materals and labor came to $1,500.00

My order date was Septembe 24th at the Scottsdale Kierland showroom.
MYLR, White & White Interior, 5 seater, 19" no tow package, pretty basic with the interior being the only option I chose.
All totaled $54,990.00 before dist and order deposit. A far cry from the $67,440.00 for todays price.

Original EDD was for March 2022. With all the changes we all saw, my edd as of today 03/27/2022 is
April 10 thru May 8th, ugh.

I saw earlier that someone posted wanting to know of how much to install a plug in for charging.

FYI, I installed a Nema 14-50 in my garage, plug purchased from Tesla, and turned out to be a 30 foot run from my breaker box. Really clean flush mounted in the wall and the total for materals and labor came to $1,500.00
Yikes! I paid $340 for my 14-50 installation with 50 amp breakers.

I got my VIN a few days ago and my delivery is scheduled for today. Had an MYLR7 but modified it to an MYP and went from getting some time in November to getting within a month of me making the change. Because I had the 7 seats and tow hitch, I removed those and only spent $1k more for the performance.
Man I wish! I had the LR7 too and changed it to the P for that reason. Ordered back in September! The only thing I left on there was the tow.

Man I wish! I had the LR7 too and changed it to the P for that reason. Ordered back in September! The only thing I left on there was the tow.
20220414_120414.jpg

Got it. Fast as ****

Reactions: Danny13
new to the forum..west valley area ordered m3 sr plus,blue,no fsd,black interior and aero wheels
Ordered date is 04/13
EDD today is 08/07-09-13 and im not sure thats realistic ..just a question whats the realistic delivery date ,probably around last montsh of the year right?

Hopefully..ive seen on other forums for their model3rwd getting up to a year in waiting…
The general rule is; expect the EDD to jump around quite a bit. Push out, pull in, possibly become very vague ("August-September") or disappear entirely. Also be prepared for them suddenly to give you a VIN with very little notice, so that you're scrambling to make plans or arrange financing.

It's not a great answer but it's the truth. Just take it in stride and enjoy the car when you get it. Bide your time by researching and ordering accessories that you may want. If you need to do a charging set up installation at home, get started on that now. Especially if it's not super simple, as there are shortages shortages of equipment and eelectricians if needed.

Reactions: AZTech
Your exact build shows July - Sept EDD right now so its prob in the ballpark.
Hopefully..ive seen on other forums for their model3rwd getting up to a year in waiting…does being in arizona which is closer to fremont factory
The general rule is; expect the EDD to jump around quite a bit. Push out, pull in, possibly become very vague ("August-September") or disappear entirely. Also be prepared for them suddenly to give you a VIN with very little notice, so that you're scrambling to make plans or arrange financing.

It's not a great answer but it's the truth. Just take it in stride and enjoy the car when you get it. Bide your time by researching and ordering accessories that you may want. If you need to do a charging set up installation at home, get started on that now. Especially if it's not super simple, as there are shortages shortages of equipment and eelectricians if needed.
yeah ..ive made some calls on electricians in the valley ..our breaker is just outside the garage and the nema outlet that i want installed is gonna be right behind it inside the garage..they had me qouted for 300 to 450 $ and they are bonded too..but we are a one car family for now..so im not in a hurry to have another car right now..

So im trying to decide financing while i wait for the car..ill apply once i get the vin..not right now but when i get the vin..how is the rate at tesla financing compared to the credit unions in the valley,im trying to decide between tesla financing,one az cu or desert financial..hoping you guys have experience with this

So im trying to decide financing while i wait for the car..ill apply once i get the vin..not right now but when i get the vin..how is the rate at tesla financing compared to the credit unions in the valley,im trying to decide between tesla financing,one az cu or desert financial..hoping you guys have experience with this
Right now you are fighting the clock on delivery and what rate you are going to get for your loan. Especially if the fed continues to increase interest rates.

In Jan, I was quoted 2.49% APR for my MYP and I just got financed at 2.99% APR for my delivery a couple of weeks ago. BofA wanted 3.5% so I went through Tesla instead and they farmed it out to US Bank for the 2.99%. I did this through my business so not certain if "consumer" loans are higher or lower. USAA shows 3.19% for new car loans and that is certainly up from only 2 months ago when I checked previously.