Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first AZ Waiting Room is here:

I ordered my Red MYLR, no TOW, Basic Autopilot on 3 March 2022 for delivery in AZ.

EDD 1: August 22
EDD 2: September 22
EDD 3: Late Oct to mid Dec 22 (at this point I was expecting the EDD to slip to 2023)
EDD 4: mid-Oct to mid-Nov 22
Current EDD: Sep 14 to Oct 26 2022 (I will be in Europe on business during most of this time-period).

Hopefully it will get back to August.

I ordered my Red MYLR, no TOW, Basic Autopilot on 3 March 2022 for delivery in AZ.

EDD 1: August 22
EDD 2: September 22
EDD 3: Late Oct to mid Dec 22 (at this point I was expecting the EDD to slip to 2023)
EDD 4: mid-Oct to mid-Nov 22
Current EDD: Sep 14 to Oct 26 2022 (I will be in Europe on business during most of this time-period).

Hopefully it will get back to August.
Honestly, I don't trust EDD from Tesla anymore. Good thing is I am not in a hurry for MYLR, my 1996 MB E-320 still running well. Wife's 2015 Lexus CT200h is an excellent little guy , maybe I will sell my Tesla for a profit when I get it

For those in the 85260 area, I got a fair price and great service at Cactus Window Tint on Raintree across from the Tesla SC. They tend to be busy so expect waitlist. I've used Sunset Tint on Redfield in the past but learned it's a filthy, unorganized little garage shop that doesn't always do quality work.