Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arrgh! I scratched it -South Coast Repair

InventEd

Jan 21, 2020
Sussex UK
I just scraped the front bumper pulling close to the verge on a country road to avoid another car!! So annoyed. 30 years of driving 20k miles a year and never put scratch on my car. Buy my first new car (Tesla) and 5 months in -Arrgh!
4664F74B-018F-48C0-8D2C-257773DE8D46.jpeg

6ACB162E-80CD-4D3B-BC35-3B54972301CD.jpeg

Any advice on what type of repair it will need, how to choose a good repairer, what it should cost.... Any suggested repairers on south coast between Brighton and Portsmouth?

Glan gluaisne

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Sep 11, 2019
UK
I had some very similar damage repaired on my last Prius by Chipsaway. They are a franchise, and they will come out to you to do the repair, under a tent, but their system seemed very good. Took around 2 hours to fix and the resulting repair was invisible afterwards. IIRC the cost was around £350.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC