Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Arrived earlier at work today and made a sticker

Acho

Mar 28, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Today I got nice green lights all the way and the traffic was lighter than usual so I got to work early. I decided to use the quiet time at the shop for something on the side and "designed" sticker /actually two/.

IMG_9830.JPG

IMG_9829.JPG

In next days I will try to nest them in print que and print them :)

Please keep in mind that I have less than zero design abilities;)

Upvote 0

Acho

Mar 28, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Guys,

I was blown away! I printed some to have for me and decided to offer the extra sets to forum members not expecting such interest. A actually shipped my copies so I don't have stickers for me as originally intended which means that I will print more so I can have mine next week.

I am fine to send a set to anyone who wants one. I actually enjoy it. I have to optimize the process a bit since it takes lots of time to go trough personal messages and take the addresses for labels. I have something in mind but have to talk to moderators first.

I answered every request with status and mailed all I had.

For your information this is the stack that went in the mail /shipping label is covered for privacy/ :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC