Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arrived earlier at work today and made a sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys,

I was blown away! I printed some to have for me and decided to offer the extra sets to forum members not expecting such interest. A actually shipped my copies so I don't have stickers for me as originally intended which means that I will print more so I can have mine next week.

I am fine to send a set to anyone who wants one. I actually enjoy it. I have to optimize the process a bit since it takes lots of time to go trough personal messages and take the addresses for labels. I have something in mind but have to talk to moderators first.

I answered every request with status and mailed all I had.

For your information this is the stack that went in the mail /shipping label is covered for privacy/ :)

View attachment 279207
So generous of you to do this. Great community representative!

Guys,

I was blown away! I printed some to have for me and decided to offer the extra sets to forum members not expecting such interest. A actually shipped my copies so I don't have stickers for me as originally intended which means that I will print more so I can have mine next week.

I am fine to send a set to anyone who wants one. I actually enjoy it. I have to optimize the process a bit since it takes lots of time to go trough personal messages and take the addresses for labels. I have something in mind but have to talk to moderators first.

I answered every request with status and mailed all I had.

For your information this is the stack that went in the mail /shipping label is covered for privacy/ :)

View attachment 279207
Very cool! Thanks for taking the time.

I'd like a set too please.

Was thinking of going with this on the back of the Ampera - but in Tesla font.

View attachment 279160

There are 3 versions I made quickly. Let me know if this is what you are looking for

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 7.25.54 PM.png

This is Awesome. let me know when more are available, I'll shoot you a PM for address. I'll cover cost of shipping with paypal too.
It's funny, now that I mention that. Here we are on a forum talking tesla stuff, in this thread, talking about Space X stuff, mention about using paypal. All being influenced by Elon.

Thanks, Acho, whichever you think would look best on my Thunder Grey 2.5 - you clearly have a much better sense of style than me!
If you know me I was going to be sure that you are joking ;)

I like most red logo with white letters on black or red logo with black in white bacground. From printer's prospective white background is the best - less ink consumption ;)

Will print one of each and will show here