TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Article about HK and China's somewhat slow progresss to get more EV's on the road

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by mchk, May 20, 2014.

1. mchk

mchk Member

Looks like Hong Kong has put some money aside to get more buses and other EV's on the road but it feels like they are dragging their feet.

I love Hong Kong, and one of my biggest complaints about my favorite city is the pollution. I just wish they were doing more to get those nasty buses and mini-buses off the road.

Ever get stuck standing behind one of those giant 2 decker buses as it's pulls away and get covered in a blast of that emphysema inducing black fog of death? Anyone who's had that unfortunate experience knows we have a pollution problem here.

I'm happy to see the gov't is taking some effort, but it seems slow as molasses and there could be a lot more done.

Listening for clean air[1]- China Daily Asia

2. ekwng

ekwng Member

Hong Kong is slow and losing out...

Those so-called Politicians would attack on anything the government is trying to do, regardless of what it is...