Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Articles re Tesla—Fact or Fiction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This video from VADA: Virginia Automobile Dealer Association on how to go at war with Tesla is so laughable and funny that it rivals the Hitler parody videos that were to be funny on purpose!

LOL. Thanks for sharing. I've temporarily placed it on my website home page where I normally have a pro-Tesla video: www.CurtRenz.com

Here's the Tesla and Hitler related Downfall parody that I created for YouTube nearly three years ago.

The video has already been removed.

What? Are Don Hall and his Virginia Automobile Dealerships Association (VADA) no longer proud of their campaign to have state legislators completely block direct sales of Tesla cars in Virginia? Did all of the "dislikes" and negative comments to his video cause a change of heart? Has he seen the light and become willing to adapt to 21st century reality?

Reactions: neroden
Montana -- what schmuck. Note he thanks contributors here: "Special thanks this time to Bonaire and CoverDrive."
there is a 'possible' picture of Montana (reflection in window), i think in Electrek article
He certainly looks "very youthful" for both getting a law degree and practicising 30 or so years, however SA allows anonymous authors and MS is both quite erudite and coy

he uses big words correctly and gives/gave an obscure reference and seems vaguely well read with a few latin references 'noma'
Yes, erudite means having had processed raw information in a way to remove the rough edges. Ie to synthesize the info. I think he fails in his attempts, as his analysis is suspect and plain wrong in many aspects. He is generally a failure. Giving a superficial gloss does not guarantee a deep understanding.

Yes, erudite means having had processed raw information in a way to remove the rough edges. Ie to synthesize the info. I think he fails in his attempts, as his analysis is suspect and plain wrong in many aspects. He is generally a failure. Giving a superficial gloss does not guarantee a deep understanding.
except Montana says he is a lawyer with 30 years practice (and did throw the word slander at me IF my memory is correct, which it may not be on SA.)
They (lawyers) strike me as someone who has to navigate a maze, so they start at the finish and build the maze to get to that exact end point,minimizing unwantedblocks and endings to a scintillating flourish of an end, no matter how convoluted.
eh, retirement gives one more time for random things

Montana -- what schmuck. Note he thanks contributors here: "Special thanks this time to Bonaire and CoverDrive."
Montana's a liar. Plain and simple. There's a reason he's hiding his real identity; he lies through his teeth. The real question is, why is he doing it? Did an electric car kill his mother or something? It's a pity Seeking Alpha allows liars who post proven-false information on their website. I have found other analysts there who are interesting and competent (even ones who are bearish on Tesla!) but they're drowned out by the garbage.

Montana's a liar. Plain and simple. There's a reason he's hiding his real identity; he lies through his teeth. ......I have found other analysts there who are interesting and competent (even ones who are bearish on Tesla!) but they're drowned out by the garbage.
i pretty much only read Randy Carlson, Keith Williams (??Australian??) and Sal from TMC. saves 99% reading time and I have strong suspicians some there are bots due to "word salad responses"

• Informative
Reactions: neroden