Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw a white Model 3 with the Artisan Spirits kit on in San Diego. Which one of you was it?

I believe only @i.am.aj, Evasive and Artisan Spirits themselves have a white one with the full kit. Unless there are others meanwhile that haven't posted about it on forums or social media. ;) It's been a while again and still this is the best looking bodykit I think. Very soon it'll be on a certain blue Model 3 as well. :D In the process of ordering but it's not easy to get it over here in Europe. Or at least not for a reasonable price.

Reactions: hydro 481
I believe only @i.am.aj, Evasive and Artisan Spirits themselves have a white one with the full kit. Unless there are others meanwhile that haven't posted about it on forums or social media. ;) It's been a while again and still this is the best looking bodykit I think. Very soon it'll be on a certain blue Model 3 as well. :D In the process of ordering but it's not easy to get it over here in Europe. Or at least not for a reasonable price.
It's been a year and you still haven't gotten yours? :p

The white one I saw had different wheels than the Evasive car. It had mesh style wheels. I was behind and to the side of the car so I didn't really get a good look. From what I saw the kit looked pretty clean and subtle. I thought about following him but I figured that would be a bit too creepy lol. I wanted to get a closer look to inspect the fitment and gaps. I should've rolled down my window and shouted at him "Hey bro, you mind pulling over and showing me your gaps!?" :D

He was obviously into modding so I think it's safe to assume he's a member of this or some other Tesla forum.

• Funny
Reactions: Firehuntah
It's been a year and you still haven't gotten yours? :p

Haha I know! It's been too long already. :rolleyes: Had some other mods I wanted to do first and that's all been done now so the bodykit is definitely next on the list. Probably wouldn't have been able to get it here in Europe anyway. Only recently they added a distributor in the UK. Will probably be ordering from them but they're working on getting an EU warehouse set up. Best to wait for that as it'll save me a lot of money on import duties. Should be within a few weeks though. :)

The white one I saw had different wheels than the Evasive car. It had mesh style wheels. I was behind and to the side of the car so I didn't really get a good look. From what I saw the kit looked pretty clean and subtle. I thought about following him but I figured that would be a bit too creepy lol. I wanted to get a closer look to inspect the fitment and gaps. I should've rolled down my window and shouted at him "Hey bro, you mind pulling over and showing me your gaps!?" :D

Was the car satin white (stealth PPF) or just the regular pearl white? If that was me behind it, I definitely would've followed! :p I so want to see that kit, but hardly anyone really mods their Tesla over here, besides wheels and chrome delete maybe. Asking a Tesla owner to show the gaps is pretty rude though! :D

He was obviously into modding so I think it's safe to assume he's a member of this or some other Tesla forum.

Yeah.. that surely has to be @i.am.aj! :p The things he's done to that Tesla already, really crazy! Probably the most modded Tesla out there. You can see his car on Instagram (Login • Instagram). Was that the one you saw? His has that stealth PPF applied so it looks like satin white.

Haha I know! It's been too long already. :rolleyes: Had some other mods I wanted to do first and that's all been done now so the bodykit is definitely next on the list. Probably wouldn't have been able to get it here in Europe anyway. Only recently they added a distributor in the UK. Will probably be ordering from them but they're working on getting an EU warehouse set up. Best to wait for that as it'll save me a lot of money on import duties. Should be within a few weeks though. :)

Was the car satin white (stealth PPF) or just the regular pearl white? If that was me behind it, I definitely would've followed! :p I so want to see that kit, but hardly anyone really mods their Tesla over here, besides wheels and chrome delete maybe. Asking a Tesla owner to show the gaps is pretty rude though! :D

Yeah.. that surely has to be @i.am.aj! :p The things he's done to that Tesla already, really crazy! Probably the most modded Tesla out there. You can see his car on Instagram (Login • Instagram). Was that the one you saw? His has that stealth PPF applied so it looks like satin white.
Nah that wasn't the one I saw. And base on AJ's profile, he's located in NJ.

I probably would've followed him but my girlfriend was in the car and she wouldn't like that. Plus I was in my Kia Niro EV and not my Model 3. He would've been like "Why is this Kia dude following me??" :D

Good luck with your body kit and don't forget to show us your gaps ;)

Nah that wasn't the one I saw. And base on AJ's profile, he's located in NJ.

I probably would've followed him but my girlfriend was in the car and she wouldn't like that. Plus I was in my Kia Niro EV and not my Model 3. He would've been like "Why is this Kia dude following me??" :D

Good luck with your body kit and don't forget to show us your gaps ;)

Hmm I have no idea then. Must be another one with the kit then that we don't know of yet. ;) You're right, that would've been a bit weird. :D Maybe you'll see another one soon, just have to be sure to follow that one then if you're in your Tesla. :p

Thanks! I'll be sure to post some photos here when I have mine installed. It'll be looking very different to the usual paint matching installs. :) Probably won't really show the gaps that way either. But I'll try my best to reduce those gaps as much as possible anyway, might have to drill a few extra holes in the bumper for it though.

Hmm I have no idea then. Must be another one with the kit then that we don't know of yet. ;) You're right, that would've been a bit weird. :D Maybe you'll see another one soon, just have to be sure to follow that one then if you're in your Tesla. :p

Thanks! I'll be sure to post some photos here when I have mine installed. It'll be looking very different to the usual paint matching installs. :) Probably won't really show the gaps that way either. But I'll try my best to reduce those gaps as much as possible anyway, might have to drill a few extra holes in the bumper for it though.
I doubt I'll see another Artisan Spirits Model 3 again. That kit is not widely available in the US. And the number of people who would actually put a kit on their Model 3 is fairly low. I don't live far from Unplugged Performance and I still haven't seen anyone rolling around with their Ascension kit on. Well aside from the cars I've seen in person at their shop lol. I did get to see Youtuber DAerik's car in person and it was pretty wicked. That's probably one of the most heavily modded 3s out there.

Did you go with the carbon fiber version? I know someone on here was complaining that Artisan Spirits really skimped on the actual parts of the kit that's in carbon fiber. I'm still looking to get the trunk spoiler and perhaps the side skirts. Should go well with most other lips and diffusers. I'm currently waiting to buy a house though so I'll have to wait before buying anymore toys :(

The trunk spoiler? I was thinking of getting only trunk spoiler and side skirts. Any pics you wanna share?
Always down to share pics :D

I got lucky with ordering the spoiler...Evasive had one in stock so was only a 2 day ship.

A08-C3-D26-9801-4318-9-FED-DC215167-AD41.jpg

I doubt I'll see another Artisan Spirits Model 3 again. That kit is not widely available in the US. And the number of people who would actually put a kit on their Model 3 is fairly low. I don't live far from Unplugged Performance and I still haven't seen anyone rolling around with their Ascension kit on. Well aside from the cars I've seen in person at their shop lol. I did get to see Youtuber DAerik's car in person and it was pretty wicked. That's probably one of the most heavily modded 3s out there.

Did you go with the carbon fiber version? I know someone on here was complaining that Artisan Spirits really skimped on the actual parts of the kit that's in carbon fiber. I'm still looking to get the trunk spoiler and perhaps the side skirts. Should go well with most other lips and diffusers. I'm currently waiting to buy a house though so I'll have to wait before buying anymore toys :(

Yeah that's true, it's still pretty rare, unlike those fake Vorsteiner kits. You see them on a lot of Model 3's, at least on Instagram. ;) Have yet to see one in person though. Unplugged Ascension kit is really beautiful as well yeah, just much more expensive. DAerik's Model 3 is pretty much fully converted into a racecar now. :D I love it though! Must be great seeing it in person.

I'm going with full FRP version, no carbon. In my opinion the carbon version isn't worth it as only a few small parts are actually carbon fiber. If you have more carbon parts on the car, it's a nice match at least. But for me, with no other carbon parts on the car, I'm happy to just go with the FRP and have it painted the way I want.

Definitely get that house first yeah! Always is more important than mods for a car. ;) Who knows, maybe more options will be available by the time you actually get to buy a bodykit.

@Nichigo
That's looking really good! The wheels and fitment too, just about perfect. :)

Yeah that's true, it's still pretty rare, unlike those fake Vorsteiner kits. You see them on a lot of Model 3's, at least on Instagram. ;) Have yet to see one in person though. Unplugged Ascension kit is really beautiful as well yeah, just much more expensive. DAerik's Model 3 is pretty much fully converted into a racecar now. :D I love it though! Must be great seeing it in person.

I'm going with full FRP version, no carbon. In my opinion the carbon version isn't worth it as only a few small parts are actually carbon fiber. If you have more carbon parts on the car, it's a nice match at least. But for me, with no other carbon parts on the car, I'm happy to just go with the FRP and have it painted the way I want.

Definitely get that house first yeah! Always is more important than mods for a car. ;) Who knows, maybe more options will be available by the time you actually get to buy a bodykit.

@Nichigo
That's looking really good! The wheels and fitment too, just about perfect. :)
Well with the Ascension kit you are getting full bumper replacements so I think the price is fair. I just wished they toned down the aesthetics a bit and I would go for it. Looks a bit too "Fast and Furious" for me :D

Yea I think it was a wise choice on your part to go with FRP. The CF is too expensive to justify. Although I probably would go with CF for the trunk spoiler. What did you choose? Would be interesting to see it painted body color.

Well with the Ascension kit you are getting full bumper replacements so I think the price is fair. I just wished they toned down the aesthetics a bit and I would go for it. Looks a bit too "Fast and Furious" for me :D

Yea I think it was a wise choice on your part to go with FRP. The CF is too expensive to justify. Although I probably would go with CF for the trunk spoiler. What did you choose? Would be interesting to see it painted body color.

True but that's not necessarily a bad thing, I love the Fast and Furious movies! :D But I can understand why you think that way yeah. The Artisan kit is quite a bit more subtle while still looking very good.

Exactly, just isn't worth the extra cost just to get a few spots of carbon on the bodykit. I guess you could indeed still go with a carbon trunk spoiler to at least have that one in full carbon. I've decided to go full FRP though, trunk spoiler as well. I just don't like having only 1 carbon part on the car. All or nothing for me! ;) So yeah, in this case nothing, no carbon parts, just fiberglass. It's not going to be body color even though that might look nice. I'm just going to match the chrome delete and get it painted satin black. There's going to be more satin on the car anyway so it'll match nicely I think.

True but that's not necessarily a bad thing, I love the Fast and Furious movies! :D But I can understand why you think that way yeah. The Artisan kit is quite a bit more subtle while still looking very good.

Exactly, just isn't worth the extra cost just to get a few spots of carbon on the bodykit. I guess you could indeed still go with a carbon trunk spoiler to at least have that one in full carbon. I've decided to go full FRP though, trunk spoiler as well. I just don't like having only 1 carbon part on the car. All or nothing for me! ;) So yeah, in this case nothing, no carbon parts, just fiberglass. It's not going to be body color even though that might look nice. I'm just going to match the chrome delete and get it painted satin black. There's going to be more satin on the car anyway so it'll match nicely I think.

I went FRP then wrapped it in textured carbon myself (roll of wrap was $40). Best of both worlds :)