Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Front spoiler about 1.8kg - 3.9lbs
Rear diffuser 3.1kg - 638lbs
Side step per side 1.6kg x 2 - 3.5lbs each
Trunk spoiler 1kg - 2.2lbs
Bumper garnish is too light will not register on scale

let me see what i can do. will likely need a min of 10 kits order for the group buy. will follow up shortly.
Thank you. These numbers are for FRP correct? Oh and I assume you meant 6.38lbs for the diffuser and not 638lbs? :D

With all my previous cars, I would have already modified them. With my P3D I've been patiently waiting for the right look to go with and this kit has grabbed my attention more so then anything else and has me ready to pull the trigger, but like other members have said the cost is pretty steep.

Is there any chance of a group buy for this kit and how much is the deposit?
I was also planning to ask about a group buy. But honestly at this price it will be tough to get 10 people to join. I’m definitely considering this kit though.

I really like the rear spoiler. But this guy freaks me out.

Untitled-1.jpg

this is a performance package with 20" wheels lowered on H&R Springs which drops about 30mm. That's a little over an Inch drop.
has plenty of clearance. If you plan on going lower you just have to live that lifestyle. Learn to angle on and off driveways and speed bumps.

49230382953_2b33061273_b.jpg

this is a performance package with 20" wheels lowered on H&R Springs which drops about 30mm. That's a little over an Inch drop.
has plenty of clearance. If you plan on going lower you just have to live that lifestyle. Learn to angle on and off driveways and speed bumps.

49230382953_2b33061273_b.jpg
Are the wheels in the original post 20s? Would it be possible to get an approximation of how much ground clearance will be reduced? Are these bolted on or adhesive?

Definitely not ballin. I've just been saving my pennies up for the last year waiting for the right kit, wheels and suspension that would fit my style. I've quietly sat back getting ideas while admiring all the nice builds. Now im slowly planning mine. I also pulled the trigger on these today, now i have to wait on which management to go with.

Attachments

• FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: hydro 481
I really thought I was saving for a Vorsteiner bodykit for my Model 3. After seeing this however I'm now saving for the Artisan Spirits bodykit. :D It really looks amazing. Goes much better with the styling of the Model 3 than any of the other bodykits and doesn't look too aggressive. Just the bumper garnish I don't like, I wouldn't use those. But the rest of the body kit I really like.

Just 2 questions:
- Is it possible to get this to Europe? :) Or is there a supplier in Europe that you know of? On Artisan Spirits' Japanese site I can only seem to find suppliers in Asia and USA/Canada.
- With the rear diffuser attached, if you have the tow hitch option, is this still accessible? I don't use the tow hitch often but for the times I do need it I still want to be able to. ;)

Reactions: hydro 481
Definitely not ballin. I've just been saving my pennies up for the last year waiting for the right kit, wheels and suspension that would fit my style. I've quietly sat back getting ideas while admiring all the nice builds. Now im slowly planning mine. I also pulled the trigger on these today, now i have to wait on which management to go with.
Are you planning to paint or leave it carbon fiber?

I really thought I was saving for a Vorsteiner bodykit for my Model 3. After seeing this however I'm now saving for the Artisan Spirits bodykit. :D It really looks amazing. Goes much better with the styling of the Model 3 than any of the other bodykits and doesn't look too aggressive. Just the bumper garnish I don't like, I wouldn't use those. But the rest of the body kit I really like.

Just 2 questions:
- Is it possible to get this to Europe? :) Or is there a supplier in Europe that you know of? On Artisan Spirits' Japanese site I can only seem to find suppliers in Asia and USA/Canada.
- With the rear diffuser attached, if you have the tow hitch option, is this still accessible? I don't use the tow hitch often but for the times I do need it I still want to be able to. ;)
I said the same thing about the bumper garnish. I’ve seen similar add-ons on ebay and other sellers. Not really a fan tbh. Especially at $550.

Reactions: Firehuntah