Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the best looking kits out there. But I’m not happy with the material choices and the price, especially the cf overlay version. Are those pieces molded in those pics? Do you have individual pics of the kit? For those questioning why the cf is heavier. It’s probably because they’re not full CF. They’re CF overlay on fiberglass....seems pretty pricey for not being full CF. The Vorsteiner in comparison I believe is full CF.

Last edited:
One of the best looking kits out there. But I’m not happy with the material choices and the price, especially the cf overlay version. Are those pieces molded in those pics? Do you have individual pics of the kit? For those questioning why the cf is heavier. It’s probably because they’re not full CF. They’re CF overlay on fiberglass....seems pretty pricey for not being full CF. The Vorsteiner in comparison I believe is full CF.
I didn't want to say it but I have to agree...it's definitely expensive. For the price, I would expect a full front/rear bumper replacement like UP's Ascension or better build material like you said. It's especially difficult to justify the extra $2500 for CFRP with no improvement in weight or durability over FRP.

With that said, this is still by far my favorite full kit for the Model 3. Artisan Spirits did a great job aesthetically by balancing classy and aggressive. And I appreciate @EVStuning for atleast offering a group buy discount. I'm still on the fence due to cost. I usually don't mind paying for quality as long as it makes sense.

I didn't want to say it but I have to agree...it's definitely expensive. For the price, I would expect a full front/rear bumper replacement like UP's Ascension or better build material like you said. It's especially difficult to justify the extra $2500 for CFRP with no improvement in weight or durability over FRP.

With that said, this is still by far my favorite full kit for the Model 3. Artisan Spirits did a great job aesthetically by balancing classy and aggressive. And I appreciate

@EVStuning for atleast offering a group buy discount. I'm still on the fence due to cost. I usually don't mind paying for quality as long as it makes sense.

Don't make second guess guys ! LOL

• Funny
Reactions: hydro 481
Just 2 questions: - Is it possible to get this to Europe? :) Or is there a supplier in Europe that you know of? On Artisan Spirits' Japanese site I can only seem to find suppliers in Asia and USA/Canada. - With the rear diffuser attached said:
can you PM me your full mailing address. i can have your order shipped directly from Japan when it's ready.
cheaper method is to pick up your package directly from your international airport.
second method will be to have it delivered to your door.
let me know which you prefer.

can you PM me your full mailing address. i can have your order shipped directly from Japan when it's ready.
cheaper method is to pick up your package directly from your international airport.
second method will be to have it delivered to your door.
let me know which you prefer.

Nice to know that it's possible to have it shipped directly from Japan to Europe, thanks! I'm still not ready to order though, still saving money for this. ;) Was just wondering if it would be possible. Once I'm ready for it, I'll be sure to contact you!

What about my 2nd question, tow hitch still accessible with that rear diffuser attached?

And as some others have asked, any more pictures of the body kit in carbon fiber? That's probably the one I'd go for once I've saved up enough money. :)

Do you have ones with cf overlay to take pics of?
49243176023_861f77952c_b.jpg

this is a new kit, only 1 set was made in CFRP so far for the promo car. i just took a couple orders so more will be made and i'll get some better pictures then. What exactly is it you need to see though? i have other Artisan kits here for right now. Is there something specific you need a picture of?