Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
49243176023_861f77952c_b.jpg

this is a new kit, only 1 set was made in CFRP so far for the promo car. i just took a couple orders so more will be made and i'll get some better pictures then. What exactly is it you need to see though? i have other Artisan kits here for right now. Is there something specific you need a picture of?
I actually want to see a pic of them unpainted on a car if possible. With the pics from the original post with them painted it’s kinda hard to differentiate the pieces from the body panels. How do they install? Bolted on, Adhesive?

FULL KIT will include:
Front under spoiler in FRP $858 also available in CFRP for $1342
Side steps in FRP $1320 also available CFRP for $1925
Rear Diffuser in FRP $1078 / CRFP for $1672
Trunk Spoiler in FRP $660 / CFRP for $1210
Bumper Garnish in FRP $550 / CFRP for $1078
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRP = Fiber Reinforced Plastic also known as Fiberglass
CFRP = Carbon (overlay) on FRP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Group Buy pricing for Teslamotorsclub.com members
must have min 10 kits ordered - can be in FRP or CFRP
FRP Full Kit Retails - $4466 - Group Buy Price $4020 +freight
CFRP Full Kit Retail - $7227 - Group Buy Price $6505 +freight
once the minimum 10 orders are confirmed, we will take a non refundable deposit of
$2000 for the FRP kit and $3000 deposit for the CFRP.
production will take about 16 weeks plus transit time.

FULL KIT means no revisions, if you want it without the bumper garnish you can purchase the parts individually to save money.

626-336-3400 x111 or email [email protected] for questions or inquiries.

Group Buy member list:
1. incon3037r - CFRP

How are the pre-orders going?

Enough to start producing?

Not gonna lie...those pictures don't look as nice as the ones in the original posting. Not sure if it's the angles. Maybe you could take a video of the car?

What do you mean around the bumper? Like up by the headlights?

It's not as clean and seamless as I thought it would be. A walkaround video would give us a better overall look of the kit.

I’ve asked and never got an answer. IMO the pics on the first page look like the kit is molded which is why I think it looks cleaner and seamless.

Reactions: hydro 481