Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think you’re wrong. From far away it looks great...but up close not so much. Considering the price I’d expect flusher fitment and better quality materials. Especially for the carbon...for that price I’d expect Autoclaved Pre-Impregnated FULL Carbon Fiber and not CFRP.
I feel the same. Those gaps does cheapen the look of the kit. I think on a darker color it might hide the gaps better? The price is also one of the reasons I’m on the fence. 4K for fiberglass is a bit steep.

It's probably the shipping costs and ofcourse a little bit of profit for EVS Tuning that make this kit so expensive. If you check the prices on Artisan Spirits website they're actually quite a bit cheaper. Ofcourse they're all in Japanese Yen so I converted the prices to euro and dollar. ;)

Carbon Fiber overlay (without bumper garnish) - €4638 / $5110 - Add another €817 / $900 for the bumper garnish
Fiberglass (without bumper garnish) - €2954 / $3255 - Add another €417 / $459 for the bumper garnish

That's without any shipping. Getting it to the USA (and Europe in my case) will definately still add quite a bit of money. But it depends how they're shipped, boat container or air freight.

As for here in Europe, we still have to deal with high import taxes as well so that will make it even more expensive sadly. If I order, I think I'll just go with the fiberglass version and have it painted or wrapped. The Carbon Fiber overlay one is a bit out of my league right now. :p I just have a SR+ mind you. :D

Also keep in mind that both versions still have to be clear coated (and the fiber glass one obviously painted as well), it's mentioned on their website. Also mentioned, drilling is required for both the sideskirts and rear diffuser. Only the front splitter uses factory mounting points and the spoiler is just taped on.

Reactions: hydro 481
If I order, I think I'll just go with the fiberglass version and have it painted or wrapped. The Carbon Fiber overlay one is a bit out of my league right now. :p I just have a SR+ mind you. :D

Also keep in mind that both versions still have to be clear coated (and the fiber glass one obviously painted as well), it's mentioned on their website. Also mentioned, drilling is required for both the sideskirts and rear diffuser. Only the front splitter uses factory mounting points and the spoiler is just taped on.
I would go with the fiberglass version as well. To me, the extra $2700 for the carbon overlay is not worth it since it's purely for asthetics.

Reactions: Firehuntah
Way less. You could also order the vinyl and try wrapping it yourself. Would probably be under $200 in material. It’s not gonna look as good as real carbon fiber but it’s close enough where most wouldn’t be able to tell.

I have a project in play where I'm experimenting with 3M white carbon fiber and if it works....I'm gonna wrap this kit in it as well.

82847053_3060927483918943_3479579547356789888_n.jpg
82323244_2960901197266795_1136145538442330112_n.jpg
82869764_2706553252791981_1550597047150984098_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Firehuntah
Alright, we finally have high quality video of this body kit from Artisan Spirits themselves. :)

I will have to say this again, I really like the overall look of this kit but I'm really worried about that fitment. I see huge gaps in this video on the front splitter and rear diffuser close ups. Maybe it wasn't fitted right, bit too low or something? I'm not sure what's going on with it. This is their show car though so it should look perfect.. but it doesn't.

Alright, we finally have high quality video of this body kit from Artisan Spirits themselves. :)

I will have to say this again, I really like the overall look of this kit but I'm really worried about that fitment. I see huge gaps in this video on the front splitter and rear diffuser close ups. Maybe it wasn't fitted right, bit too low or something? I'm not sure what's going on with it. This is their show car though so it should look perfect.. but it doesn't.
This is definitely disappointing consider the price. Those gaps will probably bother me o_O

Hopefully its just a fitment issue with that particular kit.

Last edited:
New picture on Artisan Spirits Instagram.

82389762_523403588298134_5246542496327249162_n.jpg

Can't wait to see some people receiving their orders to see the actual fitment of the production version of this kit. Hopefully it'll be better. I think on darker colors you won't really see the gaps though. But yeah.. they shouldn't even be there really. I'd expect gaps from the cheap bodykits on Ebay, AliExpress and Wish but not these expensive ones.

Maybe @EVStuning has some more info on fitment of these bodykits?

Love love love the looks of this kit. I did something similar to my '77 280Z. As you can see, it wasn't nearly as radical, but I still nicked the front spoiler on curbs while parking and finally ripped the bottom off going up a steep driveway. Shame on me. But I'd be way too paranoid driving with this on my M3.
77 280Z-3 Views.jpg