Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now you should know that you just can't post something like that. lol

Pics.....pics....pics.….

lol...im booked back to back to back meetings until 5pm est. Will post pics after.

It's protected and packaged very well. It'll take me more than a few minutes to unbox/unbubble wrap everything. Will be posting pics later this afternoon.

Then it's off to get ppf'd tomorrow.

Reactions: Firehuntah
Just an update - for those that ordered the CFRP, it's only CFRP in literally the areas that aren't painted white in the picture. The rest is painted black. =(

I'm disappointed, but have expressed my concerns with the EVS team. I'm hoping they can work something out since this description was misleading.

Last edited:
Think you missed something, in the? :)

Really looking forward to seeing some pics of the bodykit! Happy to finally see the first one delivered. ;)

I like don't even want to take any more pics right now until this is sorted out as I'm feeling more and more like i just got taken for a ride...

But here's what I have so far.
IMG_6868.JPG
IMG_8431.JPG
IMG_9533.JPG
IMG_5757.JPG
IMG_7683.JPG

• Informative
I'm sure this is all going to come out looking great and all...but again I was under the impression that I was purchasing a full overlay cfrp kit that didn't have to get painted and I could just install it right on because of this comment:

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 3.20.27 PM.png

I'll be needing to go to the paint shop with this for sure.

@i.am.aj That's a real shame indeed. I was also expecting the CFRP to be fully carbon fiber, just like the Vorsteiner bodykit is. I've checked before on Artisan Spirits their website and this isn't mentioned anywhere. That's not good, this really should be mentioned because people expect this kit to be fully carbon fiber when it actually isn't. Thank you for sharing though! Were you going to paint those parts anyway or were you planning to leave them unpainted? Hope it all turns out good for you.

Btw, on Artisan Spirits website it is mentioned that these parts need to have a clearcoat at least. So that info was at least available. But maybe a bit late for people who had already ordered. But yeah.. nowhere did it say it actually had to be painted. I'm sure people owning a Model 3 with any other color than black don't want to leave those parts black. ;) Would've been useful information.

Yeah, I'm not feeling so excited anymore. I'm really hoping the EVS team can make this right. I'm willing to 100% work with them on trying to get to a place that is fair for both sides.

I was not planning on getting this painted and this was the biggest reason I went with the CF kit. I didn't want to go and have to search for a body shop and spend extra time and money to get this painted.

I was aware that this was a CF overlay and not full carbon through and through; that it was just an overlay on top of fiberglass but again I thought it would be an overlay across the entire piece and not just sections.

If I knew this was the product, then I would have just gotten the fiberglass version. I literally thought they sent the wrong kit by accident.

Yeah I feel you. Especially sucks because you didn't even want to paint it and leave it all carbon fiber. Now that just isn't possible anymore.. At least the carbon fiber bits do look good though but there really isn't all that much carbon fiber on it now. Doesn't really justify the increased price over the fiberglass version this way in my opinion.

I'm really sorry you had to be the first one to experience this. But really thankful you posted this here so others now know. When I order this I'll definately go with the fiberglass version now.

Wow! Sorry to hear about that, I was also under the impression that everything was Carbon and that’s why it was so expensive. Now I’m wondering it the kit is a direct for or will a body shop need to make it for properly.

Youre right though, for the price you paid you could of gotten the Fiberglass version and just wrapped your entire car plus kit.

Hopefully Evasive can help you out with at least returning the kit.

Yeah I feel you. Especially sucks because you didn't even want to paint it and leave it all carbon fiber. Now that just isn't possible anymore.. At least the carbon fiber bits do look good though but there really isn't all that much carbon fiber on it now. Doesn't really justify the increased price over the fiberglass version this way in my opinion.

I'm really sorry you had to be the first one to experience this. But really thankful you posted this here so others now know. When I order this I'll definately go with the fiberglass version now.
Wow! Sorry to hear about that, I was also under the impression that everything was Carbon and that’s why it was so expensive. Now I’m wondering it the kit is a direct for or will a body shop need to make it for properly.

Youre right though, for the price you paid you could of gotten the Fiberglass version and just wrapped your entire car plus kit.

Hopefully Evasive can help you out with at least returning the kit.

I don't know why there was any confusion.We never stated that the CFRP was full carbon. We even posted early on page 3 post #60 pictures of the CFRP parts that were available at the time. they clearly show only exposed areas are carbon.

Last edited:
@i.am.aj That's a real shame indeed. I was also expecting the CFRP to be fully carbon fiber, just like the Vorsteiner bodykit is. I've checked before on Artisan Spirits their website and this isn't mentioned anywhere. That's not good, this really should be mentioned because people expect this kit to be fully carbon fiber when it actually isn't. Thank you for sharing though! Were you going to paint those parts anyway or were you planning to leave them unpainted? Hope it all turns out good for you.

Btw, on Artisan Spirits website it is mentioned that these parts need to have a clearcoat at least. So that info was at least available. But maybe a bit late for people who had already ordered. But yeah.. nowhere did it say it actually had to be painted. I'm sure people owning a Model 3 with any other color than black don't want to leave those parts black. ;) Would've been useful information.

This kit is nothing like Vorsteiner. Vorsteiner is FULL carbon...not CF overlay.
The pics @i.am.aj posted are hard to tell what’s cf and what’s not. Specifically are there parts that aren’t overlay with cf that show when mounted? I’ve said it before...this kit is way overpriced for what you’re getting....even if it was full overlay. If there are parts that are Visible when mounted that don’t show CF...this is even way more overpriced than I originally thought.