Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after all this time I finally got this bodykit as well a little while ago. 😃 Took some time to get everything sprayed. Meanwhile I also got the car wrapped and installed the bodykit myself after that. Was quite challenging without any clear instructions (all in Japanese) but the fitment and everything looked great at first. There are some parts that have quite a bit of tension when taped to the car. I believe when attaching this on the paint of the car it's not going to be much of an issue. On a wrap however it is. The 3M tape just didn't stick very well to the wrap and the parts that had tension to it pretty much all let go and was showing some ugly gaps. Not being able to fix it with tape, I had to resort to 3M polyurethane seam sealer, this stuff gets used a lot for bodykits. Just not very usual for lip kits like this but oh well. 😅 It actually did end up looking pretty nice, it's less noticeable than the dark gray 3M tape (that says black on the box 🤔). But yeah, the bodykit itself, just really amazing! So happy with how it turned out. 😃

For now I'll just show this video I made to reveal the new look with the bodykit. 😉 I'll post some better quality photos in a few days, also some photos of the issues I had and how I 'fixed' them. Might be helpful for others deciding to get this kit or not. For the looks, this is definitely the best one out there in my opinion.

Reactions: hydro 481
So after all this time I finally got this bodykit as well a little while ago. 😃 Took some time to get everything sprayed. Meanwhile I also got the car wrapped and installed the bodykit myself after that. Was quite challenging without any clear instructions (all in Japanese) but the fitment and everything looked great at first. There are some parts that have quite a bit of tension when taped to the car. I believe when attaching this on the paint of the car it's not going to be much of an issue. On a wrap however it is. The 3M tape just didn't stick very well to the wrap and the parts that had tension to it pretty much all let go and was showing some ugly gaps. Not being able to fix it with tape, I had to resort to 3M polyurethane seam sealer, this stuff gets used a lot for bodykits. Just not very usual for lip kits like this but oh well. 😅 It actually did end up looking pretty nice, it's less noticeable than the dark gray 3M tape (that says black on the box 🤔). But yeah, the bodykit itself, just really amazing! So happy with how it turned out. 😃

For now I'll just show this video I made to reveal the new look with the bodykit. 😉 I'll post some better quality photos in a few days, also some photos of the issues I had and how I 'fixed' them. Might be helpful for others deciding to get this kit or not. For the looks, this is definitely the best one out there in my opinion.

Looks absolutely amazing my man!! I'm very happy for you. Seems like you waited years for this moment 😁

Really love that you decided to paint it black instead of the usual body color. I watched the video on my phone so it's kinda hard to make out the details. Did you use silver as the accent color? Or did you color match the bronze wheels?

Reactions: Firehuntah
Looks absolutely amazing my man!! I'm very happy for you. Seems like you waited years for this moment 😁

Really love that you decided to paint it black instead of the usual body color. I watched the video on my phone so it's kinda hard to make out the details. Did you use silver as the accent color? Or did you color match the bronze wheels?
Thank you very much! 🙌 Yes, I have been waiting a really long time for this haha. I definitely had my patience tested. 😋 Just feels so good now seeing it on the car finally.

Yeah, I really wanted to try something a little bit different. I do really like the ones where it's body color matched as well. But I've always felt like it could look more aggressive when painted black. And that's exactly what it did I think. And because it's satin you can still see the details and lines very well. The accents are bronze, same color as the wheels indeed. 😉 The Tesla logos are in that same color as well now. It's pretty difficult to see in the video yeah, lot of quality loss unfortunately after uploading, I'll post some photos in a few days.

Thank you very much! 🙌 Yes, I have been waiting a really long time for this haha. I definitely had my patience tested. 😋 Just feels so good now seeing it on the car finally.

Yeah, I really wanted to try something a little bit different. I do really like the ones where it's body color matched as well. But I've always felt like it could look more aggressive when painted black. And that's exactly what it did I think. And because it's satin you can still see the details and lines very well. The accents are bronze, same color as the wheels indeed. 😉 The Tesla logos are in that same color as well now. It's pretty difficult to see in the video yeah, lot of quality loss unfortunately after uploading, I'll post some photos in a few days.
Okay, I just re-watched on my laptop and I could make out the accent color a little better now :) Very nice touch color matching to your wheels. I like doing stuff like that on my car as well. Really ties everything together.

You definitely need some high quality pics to do the car justice. That video is kinda grainy. C'mon man, you ain't got a 4K video phone or what? :p

Okay, I just re-watched on my laptop and I could make out the accent color a little better now :) Very nice touch color matching to your wheels. I like doing stuff like that on my car as well. Really ties everything together.

You definitely need some high quality pics to do the car justice. That video is kinda grainy. C'mon man, you ain't got a 4K video phone or what? :p

Cool that you can see it now. 😋 Yeah, I already had the Tesla logos in a matching color with vinyl before and really liked that. So I wanted to extend on that and do some details on the bodykit in bronze as well. Really love how it came out. 😃 I just really want to get that new rear wing very soon! That'll definitely make the rear end look much better. Looks a bit naked now on top of the trunk. 😁

High quality photos coming up soon! 😋 Both my phone and camera can definitely record in 4K but my PC unfortunately can't handle editing that. 😅 So yeah.. could only do 1080P. Which still looks great but YouTube compresses the video a lot, definitely lost a lot of quality right there. I'm not the best with videos anyway, photos are more my thing. 😉

Reactions: hydro 481
Cool that you can see it now. 😋 Yeah, I already had the Tesla logos in a matching color with vinyl before and really liked that. So I wanted to extend on that and do some details on the bodykit in bronze as well. Really love how it came out. 😃 I just really want to get that new rear wing very soon! That'll definitely make the rear end look much better. Looks a bit naked now on top of the trunk. 😁

High quality photos coming up soon! 😋 Both my phone and camera can definitely record in 4K but my PC unfortunately can't handle editing that. 😅 So yeah.. could only do 1080P. Which still looks great but YouTube compresses the video a lot, definitely lost a lot of quality right there. I'm not the best with videos anyway, photos are more my thing. 😉
Yea Youtube is weird like that. Some 1080P videos look clear while others look pixelated. 🤷‍♂️

Make sure you take some clear pics of the side skirts for me. I'm still debating if I want them or not. It doesn't look that low in the videos which is good.

Yea Youtube is weird like that. Some 1080P videos look clear while others look pixelated. 🤷‍♂️

Make sure you take some clear pics of the side skirts for me. I'm still debating if I want them or not. It doesn't look that low in the videos which is good.
Don't worry, I got a lot of pics. 😋 I'll have some more time on Sunday, think I'll post them here then. It's not too low, just near the rear wheels it's at the lowest point. Sits right below those aero parts that are in front of the rear wheels. Good way to tell if you're going to scrape the sideskirts is by just looking at those aero parts. If you scraped those, then you will definitely scrape the sideskirts too. If not, you should be fine. 😄 I don't even have to use my lift system for most speed bumps so yeah.. it's definitely doable. Just gotta avoid the really high ones.

Bit later than I said but better late than never right. 😅 Here are some higher quality photos of the Artisan Spirits bodykit on my car. 😉 I did have some focus issues during this shoot, at least with some of the shots, think I just need to get used to the satin finish of this wrap. Apparently isn't as easy to use autofocus on. 🤔 But yeah.. better quality than the video was at least. 😁

rZh5Go1.jpg

jG8v5z2.jpg

PoAbQ1h.jpg

kZbAmOk.jpg

tMguvki.jpg

ASLijd3.jpg

Just let me know if you want to see more or want more info on this kit. I'm really in love with it is all I can say right now. 😄 Just still waiting for my replacement rear wing, should arrive within 2 weeks maybe. But then still need to get it painted and coated before I can actually attach it to the car. Can't wait though, it'll really complete the look. Rear is looking a bit naked right now without a rear wing. 😉

Bit later than I said but better late than never right. 😅 Here are some higher quality photos of the Artisan Spirits bodykit on my car. 😉 I did have some focus issues during this shoot, at least with some of the shots, think I just need to get used to the satin finish of this wrap. Apparently isn't as easy to use autofocus on. 🤔 But yeah.. better quality than the video was at least. 😁

rZh5Go1.jpg

jG8v5z2.jpg

PoAbQ1h.jpg

kZbAmOk.jpg

tMguvki.jpg

ASLijd3.jpg

Just let me know if you want to see more or want more info on this kit. I'm really in love with it is all I can say right now. 😄 Just still waiting for my replacement rear wing, should arrive within 2 weeks maybe. But then still need to get it painted and coated before I can actually attach it to the car. Can't wait though, it'll really complete the look. Rear is looking a bit naked right now without a rear wing. 😉
Wow awesome pics!! You got some serious photography skills. Looks professional :) The bronze accents are more noticeable in the pics than the video. I love the way it looks.

Can you post a close up of the side skirts?

Wow awesome pics!! You got some serious photography skills. Looks professional :) The bronze accents are more noticeable in the pics than the video. I love the way it looks.

Can you post a close up of the side skirts?

Thank you! I really appreciate that. 😃 I love photography but I'm still learning a lot. Being able to get the focus right is pretty much the main thing and I kind of failed at that in some shots so yeah. 😅 The added loss of quality where I'm uploading the photos doesn't help either.

Yeah, can definitely see the bronze better here. It just works nicely together with the wheels I think. Though I do want to size them up a little bit soon. 😉

As for closeups of the sideskirts, I have these photos.

MMl4lCE.jpg

ncpjH2P.jpg

And this one to see the complete side profile with lip, sideskirts and diffuser. 😁

HpyuCOR.jpg

Does that spoiler come in dry carbon?
i'll have to check with the manufacturer but likely YES since they have done it for other orders for us but right now wait times on a new order is minimum 14months

Do you have any FRP parts ready to ship as of October?
we do not. FRP seems to be the more commonly sold and have people waiting in line for them. all incoming shipments are presold. i'd highly recommend placing your order and putting yourself in line. wait times have only been getting longer due to all the port delays we've been having since covid started.

i'll have to check with the manufacturer but likely YES since they have done it for other orders for us but right now wait times on a new order is minimum 14months

we do not. FRP seems to be the more commonly sold and have people waiting in line for them. all incoming shipments are presold. i'd highly recommend placing your order and putting yourself in line. wait times have only been getting longer due to all the port delays we've been having since covid started.
14 months?!!

sorry Joe, no go on the dry carbon.
Thanks for checking. Someone told me after I posted that the CFRP pieces don’t come prepped so you’d need to get them sprayed anyhow.

14 months?!! - unfortunately i've had a lot of shipments sitting out in the water waiting to dock for over 3months. seems the be the norm these days.

Thanks for checking. Someone told me after I posted that the CFRP pieces don’t come prepped so you’d need to get them sprayed anyhow. - they just need a coat of UV clear. you can run it without but they tend to get UV damage if you don't. will start flaking without the UV coat.

Reactions: Joe_P3D