Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

As-New OEM 20" Continental Cross Contact LX Sport Model X Tires (With Foam)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
265/45-20 and 275/45-20 Tesla OEM M+S Continental Cross Contact LX Sport tires taken off a Model X 90D with 50 miles. No flaws, bubbles, or issues. No measurable wear. They are the TO Tesla ContiSilent model with the sound attenuating foam that only Tesla-spec "Silent" tires have. These are over $1200 a set new. I am selling because I used the 20" Model X wheels on which they came for my Model S, but the MX tires wont fit the Model S. Pick up only in Marin County (Bay Area, Northern CA). First $500 takes them.

IMG_2095.JPG

I'm interested, if the tires are still available.

George

265/45-20 and 275/45-20 Tesla OEM M+S Continental Cross Contact LX Sport tires taken off a Model X 90D with 50 miles. No flaws, bubbles, or issues. No measurable wear. They are the TO Tesla ContiSilent model with the sound attenuating foam that only Tesla-spec "Silent" tires have. These are over $1200 a set new. I am selling because I used the 20" Model X wheels on which they came for my Model S, but the MX tires wont fit the Model S. Pick up only in Marin County (Bay Area, Northern CA). First $500 takes them.

Mike, Are these tires still available? I'm in Palo Alto and can pick them up. <[email protected]> Thanks, Michael

Yikes, sorry. Yes, these are still available. I moved to a new house at the end of March and haven't logged in here in weeks. Feel free to text me. My number is in the code of the area of S.F. Double-six two, eighty-seven, eighty-six. Trying to avoid the spammers but that should make sense.