Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ASA GT14 and Pirelli Winter Sottozero Model 3 Tires and Wheels with TPMS In Port Orchard, WA $950

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a winter set of wheels and tires for my March 2020 Model 3 Performance and had them on for one season. I have since sold the vehicle and the items now sit in my garage. These are the Tesla specific tires (235/40R-19 Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 T0 Tesla XL) mounted on 19x8.5 ASA GT14 Gunmetal wheels. They have the 1st gen 433MHz Tire Pressure Sensors, AL-P Rings for Model 3 Performance, lug nuts, and center caps.

I paid $2100 for these and will be selling them for $950. These tires were on the car for maybe two months and saw at most 1000 miles. There is no damage to wheels or tires, no punctures, repairs, etc. They are ready to go.

My understanding is that these wheels “should” fit other trim models besides the Performance variant, and that at some point in 2021 Model 3s were switched to a 2nd generation TPMS module, which means for some newer models you will either have to skip TMPS or swap the modules. I implore you to verify compatibility with your vehicle before committing to purchase these items as I can only attest with confidence that they work flawlessly on a March 2020 Model 3 Performance.

I am located in Port Orchard, WA 98367 (About an hour south of Seattle) I would be willing to meet at Lowe’s right off State Route 16. I would expect shipping to be around $200 if you want me to ship them (just a guess). I can get a quote if needed.
IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg
Untitled.png

Last edited:
I purchased a winter set of wheels and tires for my March 2020 Model 3 Performance and had them on for one season. I have since sold the vehicle and the items now sit in my garage. These are the Tesla specific tires (235/40R-19 Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 T0 Tesla XL) mounted on 19x8.5 ASA GT14 Gunmetal wheels. They have the 1st gen 433MHz Tire Pressure Sensors, AL-P Rings for Model 3 Performance, lug nuts, and center caps.

I paid $2100 for these and will be selling them for $950. These tires were on the car for maybe two months and saw at most 1000 miles. There is no damage to wheels or tires, no punctures, repairs, etc. They are ready to go.

My understanding is that these wheels “should” fit other trim models besides the Performance variant, and that at some point in 2021 Model 3s were switched to a 2nd generation TPMS module, which means for some newer models you will either have to skip TMPS or swap the modules. I implore you to verify compatibility with your vehicle before committing to purchase these items as I can only attest with confidence that they work flawlessly on a March 2020 Model 3 Performance.

I am located in Port Orchard, WA 98367 (About an hour south of Seattle) I would be willing to meet at Lowe’s right off State Route 16. I would expect shipping to be around $200 if you want me to ship them (just a guess). I can get a quote if needed.
View attachment 867109
View attachment 867108View attachment 867110
Hi. I’m new to Tesla, so please bare with me. Doesn’t the 1st Gen TPMS mean they are not Bluetooth? I have 2022 M3, so guessing your TPMS won’t fit?