Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ask for extended expiration on referrals!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey y'all!

I hope everyone is staying healthy and at home if possible.

I've got some referral miles that are going to expire in May. I haven't used them all and because I'm not driving much right now there is really no hope of using them. I think that Tesla should extend the expiration date to help out. Of course it comes out of their bottom line, but with so many people out of work, it would be a good thing to do.

I wrote to [email protected]. If you agree, let Tesla know.

They never gave me any referral miles, despite the referral showing up in my account. Referral transaction was made last December. How long does it take to show up? I already went on one roadtrip while I was waiting for them to show up, and it looks like all travel plans are canceled until the end of the year.

Last edited:
bought car last May when they were offering 5,000 miles. I still have over 3000 left and still using them. I have gotten a notification that my premium connectivity will expire at end of one year but nothing about the miles. I really think as a goodwill gesture Elon should remove any expiration on any of these miles.