Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ask The Audience: What Did Elon Mean?

What did Elon mean with his "~8th circle" tweet?

• Close to coming out of hell

Votes: 48 49.5%
  • Still deep in hell

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Pass me the whiskey

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calling The Power of The Crowd.

What did Elon mean with this tweet:

Btw, just want to express a word of appreciation for the hard work of the Tesla Gigafactory team. Reason I camped on the roof was because it was less time than driving to a hotel room in Reno. Production hell, ~8th circle …

• Love
Reactions: BillO
Despite the "no brainer" and "people may not be aware" comments, the results are too close to call! :D

More discussion is encouraged. Let's the where the The Power of The Crowd leads us...
The Power of The Crowd can't change facts. It doesn't matter if 100% vote a certain way, if it's not what Elon meant.

Elon knows what he means. Ask him.

The Power of The Crowd can't change facts. It doesn't matter if 100% vote a certain way, if it's not what Elon meant.

Elon knows what he means. Ask him.

Happy?

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 8.18.13 PM.png

Hmm... Yes, I see...

I hope you're right, but I think he may have meant "more versions" as in more complex set of choices for initial orders = deeper in hell.

What say you?
More versions (AWD) next year. So the vector of ‘deeper’ is further along the path.
He committed to the versions, the reference is time to accomplish, telling us in his mind deeper is further in time and process of completion...