Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Asking for service. Call or email?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just asking my fellow Texans how they usually request a service appointment. I emailed a manager at the Dallas SC on November 6th with a picture of a problem I need fixed. I didn't hear anything for a few days, so I then forwarded that email on to [email protected] on November 9th because I thought maybe the proper protocol was to go through them. Still nothing.

I can always call I guess and get immediate service, but I haven't heard anything yet. Just curious what everyone else normally does.

I guess I can go ahead and call, I just wanted to email first so I could attach a picture of the part that I was needing (in case they needed to research if they have it in stock or have to order it first).

The weird thing is, the last time I needed service done I emailed. Same thing, no response. So a few days go by and I call. And they were like, "yeah I see you here, LTE upgrade and dual charger install. When would you like it done?" I thought it was strange that it was in the system but no one had reached out to me.

Oh well, I'll probably call later today when I have time.