TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Asking for the contact point to become Tesla distributor in Vietnam

Discussion in 'Asia/Pacific -' started by Quang Doan, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Quang Doan

Quang Doan New Member

Dear all,

I am from Vietnam. I would like to ask for the help, we want to become Tesla distributor in Vietnam but i do not know the contact point or office of Tesla in Asia. If anybody know, please share with me.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Quang

2. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

Tesla is vertically integrated, but if you want to help them open a service center and become legal to sell in Vietnam then there might be somebody looking for assistance.
    Not that I know who, so sorry that I can't be of assistance.

3. Nguyen Duy Anh

Nguyen Duy Anh New Member

Hi Mr Doan,

I am also from Vietnam and currently we have the same interest . How do you think if we can sit together and discuss more about this?

Best Regards,

Jack Nguyen

4. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

To be completely clear, Tesla are NOT interested in anyone being a dealer, since they don't have dealers. As most know, car dealers have a very poor reputation.

Tesla sell from their own stores and more often, by an online order. And they have their own service centres.