Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Assigned VIN. How to contact Sales Rep?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I noticed an update in my Tesla Account with VIN and delivery window starting second half of next week. I haven’t heard from Tesla Sales Rep yet. How do I proactively get a hold of a Sales Rep to ask questions about build date / configuration, etc. Shouldn’t someone have reached out by now with delivery so close?

Hi,

I noticed an update in my Tesla Account with VIN and delivery window starting second half of next week. I haven’t heard from Tesla Sales Rep yet. How do I proactively get a hold of a Sales Rep to ask questions about build date / configuration, etc. Shouldn’t someone have reached out by now with delivery so close?

I don't have an answer for how to reach out, but I got a text saying my vehicle was ready for pickup without anyone having reached out to tell me so first. The day after I got the text, a sales rep called and left a voicemail with a phone number, so I called back and told them to cancel as I wanted to upgrade my order for MYSR to MYLR. If anything, you'll get a call the day before you pick up or when the car arrives to the center. From what I'm reading about other peoples' experiences, there is so much volume it's not 100% organized.

I don't have an answer for how to reach out, but I got a text saying my vehicle was ready for pickup without anyone having reached out to tell me so first. The day after I got the text, a sales rep called and left a voicemail with a phone number, so I called back and told them to cancel as I wanted to upgrade my order for MYSR to MYLR. If anything, you'll get a call the day before you pick up or when the car arrives to the center. From what I'm reading about other peoples' experiences, there is so much volume it's not 100% organized.

Thanks. I see many people discussing talking to their rep and getting details on build date, etc. so assume there must be a way to get in touch with someone.

Thanks. I see many people discussing talking to their rep and getting details on build date, etc. so assume there must be a way to get in touch with someone.

Question: Did you buy your car online or did you go to an actual "dealership" or sales center? I walked into a local shopping center where they have sales reps and completed the order with a worker because I'm old school and like to work with a human when it comes to this stuff. If you purchased online, go on in to a local "dealership" near you and they will likely help you!

Hi,

It's really a *sugar* show...and if you don't jump through their hoops...they don't care and they just cancel your order. So if you're not prepared for that than I would honestly just order a used one from a company that cares about you. Tesla has left the worst taste in my mouth for customer service I've ever tasted and I now fear for the day I have one and need a repair.

Reactions: 45thParallel