Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Assigned Warehouse Model 3 for Delivery then Not

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Model 3 before the end of Q3 and the SA was pushing to pick up one from the local warehouse. He assigned it to my account and I got a delivery time without my prompting. However, I wasn't ready for delivery just yet.

Now the SA is not responding to emails, I'm wondering if the car is still attached to my account or if I'm in the queue for one from the plant? I've heard online portal updates are sparse and can't be trusted so now Im not sure what to do. The SAs seem to be pretty unreliable.

Your experience is pretty common. The sales team is pushed hard to close as many deals as they can by the end of the quarter. Once the quarter ends they are exhausted and tend to fall of the radar. I would try calling the 800 number and try to get rerouted to someone else who can look at your order and see what is happening with it. Also check the local inventory on the Tesla website to see what cars show in stock.