Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Assorted EVSEadapters.com adapters for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Assorted EVSEadapters.com adapters and one extension for sale. As pictured, and I will inventory, specify, name and price them tonight. Please note that you must set these to the correct amperage in the car before charging, since the adapters do not automatically set this for you, and if you don't set it in the car, it is unsafe. These are not for children or absent minded people!!! You must specifically limit the amperage manually in the car WHENEVER YOU USE THESE. Each one has a different set point.
IMG_7273.png
IMG_7274.png
IMG_7276.png
IMG_7277.png
IMG_7279.png
IMG_7280.png
IMG_7282.png
IMG_7283.png

I also have an extra Tesla USN14-50 adapter for the UMC (I have two but the other one is staying with the official Tesla charger bag that I'm selling with my car); that is useful to leave on the end of one of those EVSEadapters if you use it all the time, maybe, but I've always found it to be extra (and I shouldn't have bought it). Give me a price and I'll probably take the offer (they come with the charger bag every car has so you should already have one). It is the updated version.

Last edited: