Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Assuming you have a Tesla - S, X, or 3 - what would you want as a second vehicle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slightly oversized, high clearance Aptera with the rear hatch adjustable in height (sliding sides). That's my dream car. By changing the hatch position it could transition between hyper-efficient, long-range/fast streamliner (hatch all the way down); crossover (hatch nearly level, rear seats up); cargo van (hatch nearly level, rear seats down); pop-up camper (hatch up); and if removable, even as a pickup (hatch off). The high clearance (such wing-shaped vehicles can get high clearance without sacrificing efficiency) would let it offroad too. I mean, how awesome would that be?

Some day. I hope...

• Love
Reactions: Sparky and ChadS
Ever since we got the first Tesla in 2009, we haven't found a reason to buy anything else.

I had a Roadster first, then my wife got one of the first Model S, then I got a later S.

My wife will trade in her S for a 3, and when my S lease is up I will get an X.

I sure wish other manufacturers would catch up so we could have some more choices...

I occasionally need a truck, but not enough to spend the money to actually buy and insure one for the 2 weeks a year I need it. So I Turo a truck on those days.

So the obvious, clear, no question answer is without ambiguity: Roadster V2.

-Jim