Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

At last auto-dim headlights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe it also cured the bug drivers abroad had been experiencing on return to the UK - the speed limit was being converted to kph. Auto wipers awaited as @xnetco says. I really hope that comes soon as it won't be long before we can kiss goodbye to the nice weather.

It does surprise me that this hasn't been sorted yet. Some of the updates, including this one IMO, are far less important which does make me wonder whether the cameras aren't up to the job :eek:

auto-dim - hasn't got to me yet.

ev-fw.com shows no update in the uk..
maybe it doesnt have so many uk members which is a shame as it is a useful site to track updates
Am member of the facebook group, but can't be bothered as dont care what someone had for breakfast etc.

nobody has autowipers yet so far as I know.

auto-dim - hasn't got to me yet.

ev-fw.com shows no update in the uk..
maybe it doesnt have so many uk members which is a shame as it is a useful site to track updates
Am member of the facebook group, but can't be bothered as dont care what someone had for breakfast etc.

nobody has autowipers yet so far as I know.

I'm pretty sure 17.32.6ca28227 is going out to us - which has auto-dim headlights. There are no auto-wipers on AP2 yet for anyone.

Ev-fw says "Great Britain" in the list of countries it's been going out to, and TeslaFi has been recording updates going out to the England and the United Kingdom... so I think you'll get it soon. Is your car connected on WiFi? You'll get the update quicker if so (they push it out to wifi connected cars first)

still no auto-headlights

AP2 may be better, but I don't like them on AP1 car. Wife is happy with them though ...

I'm a rural driver, so town / highway may be different. One example which springs to mind was the need for beam when on a narrow country lane at dusk, auto-headlights thought it unnecessary .... There's probably a way to override it, but I didn't know what it was at the time and wound up holding the stalk whilst driving.