TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

at Ritzville Supercharger right now - burning bushes on 3/13

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Bperry, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Bperry

Bperry Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    I realize asking eastern Washington to compost is a tall order, but is it to much to ask not to burn bushes with gasoline next to the supercharger?

IMG_20150313_122235107.jpg IMG_20150313_122310786_HDR.jpg

Sorry for gigantic pictures, best I can do from mobile right now.
  2. freds

freds Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Bothell, WA
    Been there personally and sorry to say that this post seems to be too politically correct just inspire a **** storm or some kind of reaction or another. While I do see the gas container I dough much of it was used as a fire accelerant. I supposed he could have used biodiesel or ethanol from food producing farmland.

However I am very happy to see that this site has been upgraded from the metal super charger stands to the sleek modern ones. That from other locations I have seen that are well lit at night with cherry red Tesla glow like your personal ride is during the daylight... The last time I was there I encountered the hard sheet metal stands.

You should be glad that that who ever it is; has gathered up the sage brush and dried grass and is burning it in the dead of winter so that come summer it is not fuel for a wildfire to take out the entire charging infrastructure thus breaking a critical link in the supercharger chain on I-90....

Flame on or flame off or off to the races?