TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

at Ritzville Supercharger right now - burning bushes on 3/13

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Bperry, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Bperry

Bperry Member

I realize asking eastern Washington to compost is a tall order, but is it to much to ask not to burn bushes with gasoline next to the supercharger?

IMG_20150313_122235107.jpg IMG_20150313_122310786_HDR.jpg

Sorry for gigantic pictures, best I can do from mobile right now.

2. freds

freds Member

Been there personally and sorry to say that this post seems to be too politically correct just inspire a **** storm or some kind of reaction or another. While I do see the gas container I dough much of it was used as a fire accelerant. I supposed he could have used biodiesel or ethanol from food producing farmland.

However I am very happy to see that this site has been upgraded from the metal super charger stands to the sleek modern ones. That from other locations I have seen that are well lit at night with cherry red Tesla glow like your personal ride is during the daylight... The last time I was there I encountered the hard sheet metal stands.

You should be glad that that who ever it is; has gathered up the sage brush and dried grass and is burning it in the dead of winter so that come summer it is not fuel for a wildfire to take out the entire charging infrastructure thus breaking a critical link in the supercharger chain on I-90....

Flame on or flame off or off to the races?