Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

At the local dragstrip: Denver and Sacramento

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Denverites: Come out tonight, April 29, to BANDIMERE Speedway with you Tesla and long pants on, helmets required but rent for only $5. I will be running my P85D with xxx.168 which ran 11.72-11.94 at Sacramento Raceway last month with xxx.153.

And 10 June back in Sacramento we will have as large a gathering as possible of EVERY Tesla and other plug-in models at Sacramento Raceway, 70D, 60, S85, P85, etc., come out so we can compare objective performance numbers. Helmets required for all Tesla models and can be rented, but borrow a good motorcycle helmet and you should be ok.

Denverites: Come out tonight, April 29, to BANDIMERE Speedway with you Tesla and long pants on, helmets required but rent for only $5. I will be running my P85D with xxx.168 which ran 11.72-11.94 at Sacramento Raceway last month with xxx.153.

I live really close to Bandimere and can always hear when they have big ICE events going on. I'm happy to say that I didn't hear the Teslas at all last night.