TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

At the local dragstrip: Denver and Sacramento

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by George Parrott, Apr 29, 2015.

1. George Parrott

Denverites: Come out tonight, April 29, to BANDIMERE Speedway with you Tesla and long pants on, helmets required but rent for only $5. I will be running my P85D with xxx.168 which ran 11.72-11.94 at Sacramento Raceway last month with xxx.153.

And 10 June back in Sacramento we will have as large a gathering as possible of EVERY Tesla and other plug-in models at Sacramento Raceway, 70D, 60, S85, P85, etc., come out so we can compare objective performance numbers. Helmets required for all Tesla models and can be rented, but borrow a good motorcycle helmet and you should be ok.

2. ERP

ERP Ludicrous Member

Tempting, I'm curious what kind of improvement the lower atmosphere density will provide.

3. theheff

theheff Member

I was hoping to get out there last night but time didn't allow. I'll hit one of their future dates since it's going on all summer.

4. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker Beta Tester

I live really close to Bandimere and can always hear when they have big ICE events going on. I'm happy to say that I didn't hear the Teslas at all last night.

5. George Parrott

Faster here at altitude

I was as quiet as possible, but the only Tesla there.

I did 3 runs all very similar with a best 11.69 at 115.13 mph