Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atari games coming . . .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SSonnentag

埃隆•馬斯克
Apr 11, 2017
Arizona
Cool! Elon tweeted that Atari games will be coming to car screens in about 4 weeks. :D

index.php

Attachments

• Atari.png
    Atari.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 809
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed that these seem "cool", but at this point, Tesla should be focusing squashing bugs and implementing features that customers have been asking for. I doubt that the engineers had lots of spare cycles and had nothing to do but port Atari games to the MCU.

I'm sure that Tesla is broken up into innumerable teams. It's not like one team can just jump in and cover for another. In this case, the Easter Egg Team has been working on a project and it is being released. This is (and should be) unrelated to and won't affect the progress of (or lack thereof) the EAP or FSD teams.

Being able to play Pole Position with the steering wheel, will be super cool. But I am still much more interested in better EAP and eventually FSD.

So..ive been thinking about this. Is the steering wheel capable via software to disengage from turning the wheels? So either with the car in park, you can turn the wheel for the video game and the wheels stay stationary, OR. when parked and turning the wheel for the video game, the actual wheels of your car turn and you mark up your driveway..garage..wear down the rubber... ?

Being able to play Pole Position with the steering wheel, will be super cool. But I am still much more interested in better EAP and eventually FSD.

How the heck does that work? Last I checked the steering wheel was connect to this pesky steering rack. Do you really want to be beating on that hardware while playing Pole Position?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyG
I'm sure that Tesla is broken up into innumerable teams. It's not like one team can just jump in and cover for another. In this case, the Easter Egg Team has been working on a project and it is being released. This is (and should be) unrelated to and won't affect the progress of (or lack thereof) the EAP or FSD teams.

You know... a programmer's a programmer. :) Pizza and Mountain Dew in... bloated, buggy code out. :)