Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atari Games in V9.0!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@elonmusk Some of best classic @Atari games coming as Easter eggs in Tesla V9.0 release in about 4 weeks. Thanks @Atari!

Anyone at least mildly excited about this in V9.0? I am, and I haven't even taken delivery of my vehicle yet!

Yeah excited to see it but no doubt I’ll play once and leave it.

I’m an apple user but never used CarPlay but I wonder what the big deal with it is? If your car has satnav, audio connection with phone then what does car play really give you that’s so amazing? Same for android version.

Not trying to argue I’m just curious why so many people go mad for CarPlay

Reactions: Peteski and jayman

I’m an apple user but never used CarPlay but I wonder what the big deal with it is? If your car has satnav, audio connection with phone then what does car play really give you that’s so amazing? Same for android version.

To me, it'd be siri eyes free. Bark commands to your car and have it route through your phone. It's the nicest part of it all. The maps and whatnot, I agree, it doesn't really matter.

I'm also an iPhone user, but not missing CarPlay in my Tesla. I love the built in Spotify and even more so now it's much less buggy in recent updates!

Consider yourself lucky to have Spotify. Here in the states we're stuck with Slacker...

Yeah, I hear ya. Spotify is very good in the Tesla. But only once they stopped it freezing almost every day! Now it's settled down in recent updates and rarely has a problem. It's the only music source I need in the car and I sorely miss it whenever I drive another car! Never even considered CarPlay.

Anyone heard an update on this?

wk057 in his twitter said there's also big UI changes.

From Electrek... First look at Tesla’s version 9 software update with new UI, features, and more
The update includes the classic Atari game that Elon said would be included as an Easter egg...:cool:

tesla-v9-8.jpg