Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta Area 19" Wheels and Michelin Ice-X tires for sale

I have a set of 4 Wheels (original 19" style from the 2012-2015 Model S and 5 Michelin X-ice ties. The wheels are in good condition. They were used on a 2015 Model S for about 6 months. One Wheel is mounted with an X-Ice tire and was used as a spare. It has zero miles. The other 4 tires have 4000 miles on them and were used for one trip from Atlanta to Colorado last winter. To be clear. 4 tires are not mounted. I am looking for a buyer to take it all. Best offer and must be able to pick up in Brookhaven Georgia. If you are planning a winter trip they will work well. I cannot use them on my refresh Model S which has a different wheel size.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC