Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta- Ceramic tint, ceramic coat, chrome delete?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks. I live near Atlanta (Athens, but this place is too small to have a Tesla-experienced auto shop), and I’m wanting to get my black 2021 Model 3 Dual Motor tinted (I hear that ceramic tint is a must?), ceramic coated, and chrome deleted (blacking out the Tesla logos and Dual Motor badge). Does anyone know of a shop in Atlanta that I could one-stop-shop this, for a not too exorbitant price? The more affordable shops don’t seem to tend to provide all three services, or to have worked on many Teslas.

Reactions: TesslAshanti
I got my 21 Model 3 done at Hot Spot Tinting (on Cobb Pkwy, near the Braves Stadium). $650 for all the windows with the XR Plus ceramic tint.

They did a great job and also do wraps so I'm sure they could do the badges too.

I did my windows at TintSmith in Lawrenceville (thetintsmith.com). I used them because they carried the specific ceramic tint I wanted (Huper Optik Autobahn). I only did the front and rear side windows and it was just shy of $400. If you were to add the rear window, I suspect you'd be looking at closer to $500.

They also do XPEL paint protection and ceramic coating, but I do not have any experience with that service.

They don't mention any vinyl wrapping services, so I don't know if they can do a chrome delete or not.

Hey folks. I live near Atlanta (Athens, but this place is too small to have a Tesla-experienced auto shop), and I’m wanting to get my black 2021 Model 3 Dual Motor tinted (I hear that ceramic tint is a must?), ceramic coated, and chrome deleted (blacking out the Tesla logos and Dual Motor badge). Does anyone know of a shop in Atlanta that I could one-stop-shop this, for a not too exorbitant price? The more affordable shops don’t seem to tend to provide all three services, or to have worked on many Teslas.
3303 Memorial Dr Decatur, Georgia
Fast and friendly Atl
They are on IG as well