Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta, GA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looking at Troy's spreadsheet, I'm literally next in line for my config, and my edit link seems to have died over the weekend, so I'm really hoping for a call this week.

One thing I'm concerned about, though. I stopped by the Decatur store over the weekend and they had 2 P3D+'s in the lot that matched my configuration. They had obviously been sitting there for a long while though (they were COVERED in pollen), so I imagine they must have been rejected for some reason. Kinda hoping one of them doesn't get passed to me.

Woo hoo!

Finally got an email (no call) from an "inside delivery advisor." Wanted to confirm details and estimated 10/4/18 delivery. No VIN until I confirm info though .

Details in sig.

Congrats! I am way behind you in terms of reservation date, so you are one more domino that must fall before I can get mine! Wonder if the change to white interior ultimately helped or hurt you; guess we’ll never know.

Congrats psohl14. Would you mind sharing your reservation (if any) and order date, along with your configuration details? Assuming you ordered the P based on your previous post.

For sure:
Reserved: 2/18/2018
Ordered: 6/27/2018
Original config: Performance Model 3, Red multi-coat, white interior, performance package, EAP
Modified: 8/28/2018 - added FSD via backdoor edit link
Edit link stopped working: 9/2/2018
Email from DSA: 9/4/2018

• Informative
Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
Congrats! I am way behind you in terms of reservation date, so you are one more domino that must fall before I can get mine! Wonder if the change to white interior ultimately helped or hurt you; guess we’ll never know.

Dunno. All I know is I'm quite smitten by the blue/white combos I've seen so I'm glad I got what I wanted. And if all goes well (still a big if...) hopefully in a months time I'll no longer care either :)

@psohl14

I just got very excited.. your Res and Order date lines up very closely with mine (and @EnrgyNDpndnce). Both of us ordered non-P's, though.

You are correct sir! I reserved 2/14/18 and ordered 6/29/18 for AWD non-P. It seems logical that Tesla would prioritize P over non-P right now in order to maximize margin in Q3. @gtbuzz just got the call for an AWD non-P and estimated delivery date of Oct. 4th (right after Q3 ends, coincidence?). He also reserved well ahead of us, so hopefully this means they are working into the AWD non-P orders and perhaps we get the call later this month for a late October delivery.

You are correct sir! I reserved 2/14/18 and ordered 6/29/18 for AWD non-P. It seems logical that Tesla would prioritize P over non-P right now in order to maximize margin in Q3. @gtbuzz just got the call for an AWD non-P and estimated delivery date of Oct. 4th (right after Q3 ends, coincidence?). He also reserved well ahead of us, so hopefully this means they are working into the AWD non-P orders and perhaps we get the call later this month for a late October delivery.

Oct 4th was the original estimate provided to me by the IDA, but later in the day I received a call from a delivery scheduled who offered me Sep 29. I'm out of town that day so I settled on Oct 1.

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
Oct 4th was the original estimate provided to me by the IDA, but later in the day I received a call from a delivery scheduled who offered me Sep 29. I'm out of town that day so I settled on Oct 1.
This does not surprise me; anyone getting an indication of first week of October should also be ready to grab that car the last few days of September as the qtr-end push reaches its maximum.

I got a call from a delivery scheduler yesterday which appeared to be from a national call center. They offered 9/29 but I had to go with 10/1. I know two other people in Atlanta who also got the call and are scheduled for 9/29. All of us are Performance.

My pick up is at Decatur (I’m in Brookhaven) but I don’t have a delivery advisor yet. No VIN assigned and not really clear if my car is already made or still in production or what...... no contracts or final payment options on my account.

Reservation 4/1/16 and Ordered 8/13/18

September is going to be a long month!

Reactions: suwaneedad
I have a delivery date for my P3D+! Decatur delivery center on the 28th. Because I telework back and forth between AL and VA, this falls in where I’ll be in VA unfortunately. I’m going to have a 650 mile road trip immediately upon leaving the dealership in Decatur. Kind of nervous..

Reserve 12/17
Config 6/28/18
Delivery: 9/28/18

Just got my email... my Blue/Blk P3D+ available at Decatur as early as 9/18 (thru 9/25). btw, I modified order on 8/30 to add PUP ($5K) after hearing about track mode limitation without it.
Oddly, email went to my wife's email address (Secondary) and not mine (Primary). No mobile text/call to either primary or secondary. Email says VIN will follow after pickup is scheduled. Need the VIN for financing/insurance of course.

I have a delivery date for my P3D+! Decatur delivery center on the 28th. Because I telework back and forth between AL and VA, this falls in where I’ll be in VA unfortunately. I’m going to have a 650 mile road trip immediately upon leaving the dealership in Decatur. Kind of nervous..

Reserve 12/17
Config 6/28/18
Delivery: 9/28/18
Hoping it all goes well for you! You can plot the superchargers on the way now from the web site... Go Anywhere | Tesla

Reactions: AlexanderAF
Status
Not open for further replies.