Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10488128_10152163624931434_4272058287778701425_n.jpg

I think we all know that its in atlantic station btw those are all normal ev chargers they aren't any construction photos of Superchargers. I want the number of superchargers not normal chargers

Individual
Andrea Monsour
30150 Telegraph, Suite 355
ATLANTA, GA, 48025
Home Phone:9134586773

TESLA Charging stations
10 stations for charging car

SP5 Atlantic Retail Ventures LLC
ATLANTA GA 30309

Electrical Review (approved)
Due on 07/05/2014, assigned to Colin Thompson
Marked as Approved on 07/01/2014 by Colin Thompson

Due on 07/05/2014, assigned to Colin Thompson
Marked as Assigned on 06/30/2014 by Kim Jones

City of Atlanta, Georgia

Last edited:
I think we all know that its in atlantic station btw those are all normal ev chargers they aren't any construction photos of Superchargers. I want the number of superchargers not normal chargers

how about you go yourself.
how about you pull the permit yourself. (10 chargers).

the first photo was the possible construction site.
i was simply sharing the other charger photos for those who was NOT aware of all the other chargers at the Atlantic station area.

god, some people are ungratefully.

Last edited:
i was simply sharing the other charger photos for those who was NOT aware of all the other chargers at the Atlantic station area.

We are not ungrateful, just curious. It is very easy to post a picture that makes sense to you, but for someone who does not know what to look for, can be very confusing.

A few descriptive words explaining details of the picture, setting context, or pointing out interesting features can be helpful to all of us. A picture is worth a thousand words, but a picture with a few dozen words of explanation can be worth 10,000 words!

If you can supply pics as the construction starts, we would all be grateful. Thanks for the scouting!

how about you go yourself.
how about you pull the permit yourself. (10 chargers).

Sorry did not mean to hurt your feelings I was just wondering about it because I always wanted one in the area i did not mean to make you mad

The Atlanta Level 2 EVSE installation shows Plugs to a Wall which I don't believe is code. Also the cord hangs at ankle level which is a tripping hazard. AFAIK, code is conduit to the EVSE!

On a positive note, you could unplug the EVSE and plug in an appropriate adapter and charge directly!

Last edited:
also do you think it will have solar panels somewhere to power the supercharger

No it will not.

- - - Updated - - -

The Atlanta Level 2 EVSE installation shows Plugs to a Wall which I don't believe is code. Also the cord hangs at ankle level which is a tripping hazard. AFAIK, code is conduit to the EVSE!
On a positive note, you could unplug the EVSE and plug in an appropriate adapter and charge directly!

Not sure exactly what you are referring to regarding the code however here are some details:

10 20amp 110 circuits are located on P2 for trickle charging via Workplace Charging Center
1 Level 2 30amp same area on P2
2 Level 2 30amp ChargePoints on P1

All of the above in the Parking Deck were Permitted and Approved via local entities. There is no more of a tripping hazard that the cable itself nor are any pedestrian paths obstructed.

Coming soon 10 stall SuperCharger on P1

The installation of the SuperChargers has taken much longer than anyone wanted but once again things are moving forward. They are on the step to get power to the site. When the number of stalls were increased a new service was required to be pulled.

Hoping one of 3 purposed Super Stations; Atlanta, Greenville, or Chattanooga is operating before Aug. 28, so I can return Tampa in one day.

Drove from Tampa to Knoxville. The super charger stations in St Augustine, Tifton, and Macon worked great. Overnight charged on a Blink’s class 2 in the Chattanooga Residence Inn’s parking lot. If you plan on using a Blink Network charger; sign-up ahead of time: $1.00/hr., for a 16 miles/hr. charge rate.