Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I'm not technically in the ATL area, but it's where I'll be picking my car up.

Ordered 8/8 MYLR • Red/Black • 19" • Tow with an EDD 11/5-11/25.

I wonder how many posts I need before I can make a signature block?
--Jim
welcome to the party! congrats on standing in line with us. at times it’s a circle. other times it’s a zig zag. other times it’s just confusing.

Reactions: shoemakj
Update guys. I finally got a VIN and EDD.

Like i previous said.."July to August to Sept.. then recently back to Aug... and now it's showing October!"

After the generic October date.. it went back to end Aug 21st to Sept 02 so I was happy again. Then for the last 5 days, at least one of the numbers would slip every day. Even yesterday morning.. it had slipped to Aug 25th to Sept 05. My wife was getting antsy so I wanted to show her the date again. Boom! The screen refreshed and it showed that it was ready for next steps along with a VIN. I never get got an email.

I immediately pinged Tesla chat to see if I could switch from CASH to financing and without a few hours.. I was able to secure a Tesla loan. I just need insurance now and I should be set.

So excited! I hope you guys in ATL will get similar results soon too! :)

Like i previous said.."July to August to Sept.. then recently back to Aug... and now it's showing October!"

After the generic October date.. it went back to end Aug 21st to Sept 02 so I was happy again. Then for the last 5 days, at least one of the numbers would slip every day. Even yesterday morning.. it had slipped to Aug 25th to Sept 05. My wife was getting antsy so I wanted to show her the date again. Boom! The screen refreshed and it showed that it was ready for next steps along with a VIN. I never get got an email.

I immediately pinged Tesla chat to see if I could switch from CASH to financing and without a few hours.. I was able to secure a Tesla loan. I just need insurance now and I should be set.

congrats! i pick mine up tuesday in decatur. send picks when you get yours!

Congrats! This gives me hope. I'm currently in the 'permanently 2 weeks away' boat with the date slipping by one every day. I got the 'Meet Your Model Y' email 5 days ago. Here's to hoping I get a VIN before I hit 100 days.