Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it safe to assume that I will NOT get mud flaps and PPF down here in Georgia? I think I should preemptively order them but I was hoping they may come with my MYLR.
i installed my mud flaps last night from evannex. super easy. and, i just dropped my MYP off at clear film in roswell. pick back up friday. i can let you know quality assurance upon pick-up. but i did lots of research and feel confident in them.

Reactions: MMurrayGA
i installed my mud flaps last night from evannex. super easy. and, i just dropped my MYP off at clear film in roswell. pick back up friday. i can let you know quality assurance upon pick-up. but i did lots of research and feel confident in them.
Nice! Small world too.. I was planning to call CF tomorrow to get some quotes for PPF and tints. Can I ask what work and prices you are getting from them?

June 10th order and just got my VIN tonight in the very high 251XXX's. Does seem like a big batch of blue/white LRMY's just got produced, mine is 5 seat no hitch. EDD did not get earlier that it has been for awhile (still Aug 30) but the window tail end is down to Sep5 from Sep 19. Hoping to schedule actual date soon!

Got a few quotes for PPF around the city. Will have to look into CF. Pricing seems competitive!

June 10th order and just got my VIN tonight in the very high 251XXX's. Does seem like a big batch of blue/white LRMY's just got produced, mine is 5 seat no hitch. EDD did not get earlier that it has been for awhile (still Aug 30) but the window tail end is down to Sep5 from Sep 19. Hoping to schedule actual date soon!

Got a few quotes for PPF around the city. Will have to look into CF. Pricing seems competitive!
i’ll talk to them after i pick up my MYP friday about a group discount and report back.

Got my MYP today in Decatur. It's a complete Sh*tshow there with delays and deliveries.
Appointment at noon, and drove out at 3:30.
Lots of employees sitting while 1 or 2 handle the rest.
Not the experience I expected.
Oh great,🙄 now I have that to look forward to as I’ll be picking up there — before Christmas hopefully. When the demand for your product is so great that people will stand in line for months for it, there’s no real incentive for top-tier customer service.