Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my MYP today in Decatur. It's a complete Sh*tshow there with delays and deliveries.
Appointment at noon, and drove out at 3:30.
Lots of employees sitting while 1 or 2 handle the rest.
Not the experience I expected.
Same at the Decatur store. Devin and (I forgot his name) were kind, but they really need more employees working on deliveries. I live within walking distance of the SC with scheduled pickup at 4pm Wednesday and had an appointment an hour after my appointment. I thought that I would make it easily (thinking that we weren't far off from the previously mentioned "15 minute touchless delivery." WRONG!!!

They were kind enough to push me ahead a little because I really had to leave, but I was still there for an hour and a half (I got there 15 minutes before my appointment). Luckily, I had already stalked the car in the overflow lot the day before and knew it looked fine. I had plenty of time to confirm that everything was great while I waited to pick it up.

I'm not mad at the employees at the SC though. They were kind and did the best they could with just 2 of them running around like crazy. I felt bad for them, honestly. They are lucky they are selling Tesla's that we are so eager to receive. I don't know how I would feel if I had to wait 3 hours. Ouch. Hope you've managed to find the joy in the car though!