Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlantic Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove out to the Big Stop in Enfield, Nova Scotia Friday evening after work and I can confirm there is nothing going on there (yet?). It may not even be the future location but would it ever be a good one. Tons and tons of space in the surrounding parking lots and Superchargers would be easily visible as soon as you pull off the exit. #fingerscrossed

There are Superchargers at airports already and sometimes they are even next to the highway. Examples: Savannah, Denver, JFK.

Denver's isn't _at_ the airport. It's 12 miles away in an "airport" hotel parking lot. It's on a road called "Airport Way" in an area with a bunch of hotels, and it's close to the boulevard that leads to the airport, but it's actually close to I-70.

Back on topic, I'll be interested to see any signs of Supercharger installations at Big Stops.
There's been mention of Baileyville, ME getting the "Baring, ME" Supercharger and if that turns out to be correct, an obvious location would be the Big Stop at the intersection of US-1 and ME-9.

Last edited:
748BCCFF-D313-41B0-B7A8-F62B1387DC83.jpeg
Maybe you should check Champlain Mall. If there is to be a Supercharger in Moncton, I don’t see why they wouldn’t partner up with Cadillac Fairview
I was there a week ago. Doesn’t look like any construction there, just destruction.

In the indications for the Moncton Supercharger on Tesla’s site, it says that it (Moncton) should be ready by this Summer. I think that it’s a matter of time before we see Aulac/Enfield

In the indications for the Moncton Supercharger on Tesla’s site, it says that it (Moncton) should be ready by this Summer. I think that it’s a matter of time before we see Aulac/Enfield

I was JUST about to post this. Moncton looks to be the first one up in NB? VERY cool. I think the others will be at Irving Big Stops or similar. (like expected in Baring Maine)

I live in South Carolina for now, but am from the Saint John area - so all of these are of huge interest to me as we spend all of June and July there.

In fact, leaving tomorrow to head north. (thank goodness for the Bangor SC location as the nissan dealer's chademo was not reliable ...)

Denver's isn't _at_ the airport. It's 12 miles away in an "airport" hotel parking lot. It's on a road called "Airport Way" in an area with a bunch of hotels, and it's close to the boulevard that leads to the airport, but it's actually close to I-70.

Back on topic, I'll be interested to see any signs of Supercharger installations at Big Stops.
There's been mention of Baileyville, ME getting the "Baring, ME" Supercharger and if that turns out to be correct, an obvious location would be the Big Stop at the intersection of US-1 and ME-9.

Yep. thats the only thing in "Baring" really (Baileyville) Has to be that Big Stop - so much room way down in the back. Starting my trip that way tomorrow...

Just got home from a scouting trip looking for the possible SC location. Knowing what's required and what is prefered, I think I see a hint of activity at the Irving BIgstop in Lincoln. If anyone knows the location, the water tower you see in this picture has recently been removed. Perfect size for the Supercharger cabinets. I honestly figured it would be closer to town, but this would be a great stop on the highway. I'll keep an eye on this one more closely in the coming weeks.
sc.jpeg