Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atta Boy for Tesla Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am going on 18 months with my CPO P85 Model S Signature. I have had relatively few issues with the car but I just need to put in the record how outstanding the level of attention, courtesy and overall satisfaction I have experienced with the Service Organization in the Dedham Mass. facility.

Any phone calls have been promptly returned and a couple of unscheduled stops have been promptly resolved without the need for drop off or an appointment.

Truly exceptional world class attention to the customer IMHO. I have owned a LOT of cars in my lifetime, but I have never experienced a more attentive or effective service operation. This attribute alone should stand Tesla in good stead as the universe of EVs expands and the competition starts to show up in the market.

Keep up the outstanding work!

Here in Spokane, I've had similar great service, except for one two-week period when the local Tesla mechanic was called back to CA to help deal with issues on the Model X, then just starting to come off the line, right at the time when my Roadster had developed a problem in one of the "shifter" buttons. We don't have a service center here, but service from the local mechanic has been top-notch.

I've heard nothing but "outstanding" stories about service and customer satisfaction. My son-in-law has his ear to the ground more than me as a result of his contacts, friends and his customers. I am narrowing my purchase date down to between Aug and Nov 2017 and trying desperately to ensure my wife is right there with me. So, can you help me with ball park costs for Tesla MX services? During our test drive right after Christmas I was told that a service was only required once a year without dollar figures. We are finally getting to own a Tesla beyond just investing.

Thanks ahead of time.

I've heard nothing but "outstanding" stories about service and customer satisfaction. My son-in-law has his ear to the ground more than me as a result of his contacts, friends and his customers. I am narrowing my purchase date down to between Aug and Nov 2017 and trying desperately to ensure my wife is right there with me. So, can you help me with ball park costs for Tesla MX services? During our test drive right after Christmas I was told that a service was only required once a year without dollar figures. We are finally getting to own a Tesla beyond just investing.

Thanks ahead of time.

Tesla Annual Services have varying costs based on which year of service is being performed and also based on the type of car that you have. This page (Maintenance Plans) has a handy chart that tells you the pricing of each Annual Service based on mileage as well the price and what exactly is performed at each interval.

You can also purchase a prepaid 3 or 4 year maintenance plan that offers discounts on Annual Services. You pre-pay for all your service visits upfront and can offer a bundle discount.

Tesla Annual Services have varying costs based on which year of service is being performed and also based on the type of car that you have. This page (Maintenance Plans) has a handy chart that tells you the pricing of each Annual Service based on mileage as well the price and what exactly is performed at each interval.

You can also purchase a prepaid 3 or 4 year maintenance plan that offers discounts on Annual Services. You pre-pay for all your service visits upfront and can offer a bundle discount.
Outstanding ~ again, Thanks

The service center in Syosset, NY is amazing. Not only are they courteous, professional and friendly. They go to extreme measures to ensure all of Tesla's customers are satisfied beyond.

Highly recommend all of them!

I agree with what you folks are saying about your service centers - our service centers. I've not visited your service centers, but I regularly do pop in to mine often. I enjoy swinging by and dropping off sausage biscuits, muffins, malasadas and once in a while coco-puffs. The techs, service advisors and the managers we have and have had are really great, excellent to work with.

The most unusual part of all this is, its their standard. Their standard for service is a 12 on a scale of 1-10. I think they know how good they are, but they still try to do better than the last time. They are amazing at the Honolulu Service Center. We know how lucky we are to have the staff that we do.

I must be doing something wrong. Costa Mesa SC has returned a phone call just once, no replies to two emails, etc. Should I just go on rather than try to book an appointment? I'm waiting since early January on a minor repair.

I love driving the car, so I'm trying to take deep breaths.

I must be doing something wrong. Costa Mesa SC has returned a phone call just once, no replies to two emails, etc. Should I just go on rather than try to book an appointment? I'm waiting since early January on a minor repair.

I love driving the car, so I'm trying to take deep breaths.
Yea they don't really respond to emails. I'd keep calling them.

Also, they have always called me back after I left a message.

Thanks for your advice @DJung. Finally, I took the car in. All the staff were attentive and helpful. They found the part I needed in current inventory and scheduled an appointment to get the repair, as well as taking care of a number of small issues. They had my email in the system and I was told to cc: to a human being from the general email to make sure it gets answered. But they are simply slammed in terms of the number of phone calls, emails and the growing number of cars to service.

• Informative
Reactions: DDotJ
Thanks for your advice @DJung. Finally, I took the car in. All the staff were attentive and helpful. They found the part I needed in current inventory and scheduled an appointment to get the repair, as well as taking care of a number of small issues. They had my email in the system and I was told to cc: to a human being from the general email to make sure it gets answered. But they are simply slammed in terms of the number of phone calls, emails and the growing number of cars to service.
Yea, Tesla desperately needs more Service centers in Orange County. I thought there was one being built in Mission Viejo but I haven't heard about it in a long time