Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Attending the Shareholder Meeting from overseas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys!

I know there are still quite a few months to go until the next Shareholder Meeting but I'm kind of thinking this through at the moment. Already emailed Tesla IR but didn't receive an answer yet.

I'm from overseas & would like to spend a couple days in San Francisco & make a one day trip to Mountain View (if it'll take place there again). But I'd have to book my flights at least a few months prior to the event, so obvs I don't wanna have the worst case scenario of it being on the day I leave or something.
This year the date was announced in May which is a bit late for me haha.
Is the first week of June a somewhat safe bet?

Also, as I mentioned I'm not a US shareholder.. What kind of brokerage statement do I need from my bank? Should I just call them and ask for an English one? (I'm from Germany, if that helps)

Sorry if these are silly questions, I'll appreciate any help :)

Hi guys!

I know there are still quite a few months to go until the next Shareholder Meeting but I'm kind of thinking this through at the moment. Already emailed Tesla IR but didn't receive an answer yet.

I'm from overseas & would like to spend a couple days in San Francisco & make a one day trip to Mountain View (if it'll take place there again). But I'd have to book my flights at least a few months prior to the event, so obvs I don't wanna have the worst case scenario of it being on the day I leave or something.
This year the date was announced in May which is a bit late for me haha.
Is the first week of June a somewhat safe bet?

Also, as I mentioned I'm not a US shareholder.. What kind of brokerage statement do I need from my bank? Should I just call them and ask for an English one? (I'm from Germany, if that helps)

Sorry if these are silly questions, I'll appreciate any help :)

Sorry I cannot answer any of your questions.

But really, I would take the factory tour.

The shareholder meeting is kind of uninteresting unless of course you plan to ask questions. Factory tour much better (took it twice, 2014 and 2016). Usually you can get a firm date for the tour well in advance, so planning your itinerary will be no problem.