Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Attention Any Potential New Owners in London

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to offer my assistance to any potential new owners of Tesla's or any other EV's to help them navigate their first few steps into EV ownership. I live in SW London so happy to meet if you are local or can communicate over phone etc if you aren't.

Am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have before you take the plunge or even afterwards. Not looking to gain anything from this except to help fellow EV'ers and assist with Elon's mission to accelerate the world's (or just London) transition to sustainable energy!

Nice idea and I'm sure any assistance will be inline with whatever the latest government advice entails.

The Tesla Owners Group of Facebook offer a buddy type system for new owners if they need help which I thought was a nice resource for people who required it. It's a full on training plan with key deliverables and milestones, may not be necessary to go that far however a coordinated effort from TMC members would be an interesting project to get involved in, especially to assist new owners that may feel silly asking basic questions in a public forum.

I'm not sure if you have noticed the pandemic going on at present?

Huh? what pandemic??

As ACanerio noted, i wasn't specifically talking about meeting right now! Just putting it out there to help any fellow EV owners or those need some reassurance! Of course initially all contact would be virtual or over the phone but in time we will be allowed to meet other human beings!

Nice idea and I'm sure any assistance will be inline with whatever the latest government advice entails.

The Tesla Owners Group of Facebook offer a buddy type system for new owners if they need help which I thought was a nice resource for people who required it. It's a full on training plan with key deliverables and milestones, may not be necessary to go that far however a coordinated effort from TMC members would be an interesting project to get involved in, especially to assist new owners that may feel silly asking basic questions in a public forum.

Yup i am a mentor on the TOGUK group but putting this here as that group is only for confirmed owners and i assumed this will have some lurkers and potential converts so thought it a good idea to mention it here

Reactions: Andrew_SE23