TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Attention Green, Brown, 60D, P85, Lacewood and Paint Armor Tesla owners

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by M67v, Nov 10, 2014.

1. M67v

M67v #1 Model S fan

So most of you know by now Tesla has already dropped the 60D, and P85. They also got rid of Paint Armor, Lacewood, and even Green and Brown :scared:!
    Disappointing yes? Well, here's the bright side.
    While it's disappointing for brand new Tesla owners, it's excellent news for existing owners who have any of these options. Let me explain.
    When you go to sell your car, used Tesla shoppers are going to see these options as limited availability options, thus making your car value go up. Especially for people who bought a 60D. But Green, and Brown Tesla owners should have their value especially go up too. Not so bad now huh?

Still, I'm very disappointed in Tesla:mad:.

2. TurboFroggy

TurboFroggy Member

Tesla never shipped any 60D's. However I am loving my Green P85 a little more now...

3. agloutney

agloutney Member

I had a 60D on order. They made me change it. None will be built. They did say I could get green or brown on a non D with December delivery.