TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Attention San Francisco/San Jose Car Clubs

Discussion in 'News' started by fostercity_estf, Jan 13, 2012.

1. fostercity_estf

The Tesla dealership in Menlo Park referred me to this forum after I had invited them to participate in Foster City's upcoming Earth Day. They were very enthusiastic about our April 21 event. However, they weren't 100% certain that they would have any Teslas on hand on that particular date and suggested reaching out to car owners. I was wondering if any car clubs in the area would be interested in showcasing their cars with us. Thanks in advance!

2. jaanton

jaanton Roadster NA #1026

I'm interested. I've been in the S.F. Columbus Day parade with my Roadster in conjunction with the S.F. E.V.A. which is now the G.G. E.V.A.
    My Racing Green color is a nice touch for Earth Day I think.

3. dwegmull

dwegmull 2013 Model S 85

I sent you a PM with some information on a Bay Area Owners' group.

4. fostercity_estf

Jaanton, this is exciting. Thanks for your interest. I'll have more details about the event to share with you shortly. In the meantime, I would say that Racing Green is also great for St. Patrick's Day!

5. fostercity_estf

Dwegmull, thanks for the info. I'll reach out to them next week. And, I do hope that you can participate.

6. strider

strider Active Member

I'm right up the hill in Belmont and could display my car.

7. Trnsl8r

Trnsl8r Blue 85kwh since 12/8/12

Is there a public website around with more info?

8. fostercity_estf

strider, thanks for your interest. I'll have more info on the event shortly.

9. fostercity_estf

trnsl8r, that's a good idea. I'll connect with fellow members of the Foster City Environmental Sustainability Task Force to see if we can publish all the event details on a single webpage. We're thrilled by the enthusiastic reception from this forum.

10. fostercity_estf

Hi everyone, here's a link to the city's webpage on 2012 Foster City Earth Day: Earth Day Fair The cars won't be mentioned until we get some commitments, but I'm confident we'll get them.