Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AU Pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes.Looks like you can save around $4200 by purchasing after delivery.
I don't see a price for purchasing after delivery though.
Usually they have two prices, eg AP is $4200 or $5700 after delivery.
Maybe they just haven't factored it in and its a good chance to pick it up without LCT?

Either way, I'm actually happy about the new prices. The Performance+Ludi was $164,000 before price rise, but now is $159,000 without Ludi and $173,000 with.
I'm happy with the non-Ludi performce, so could get the car for $159K instead of $164K.
(all numbers are approximate!)

Reactions: Tension
Looks like my car's particular config is now about 78k cheaper vs 96k cheaper over the past few weeks. *shrugs* I guess

That said you literally can't get my config any more (Obsidian black + cream interior) but do get ventilated seats (slightly jealous).

Looks like my car's particular config is now about 78k cheaper vs 96k cheaper over the past few weeks. *shrugs* I guess

That said you literally can't get my config any more (Obsidian black + cream interior) but do get ventilated seats (slightly jealous).
Black with cream was going to be my next car, but I was going to get performance version.
I don't think the white interior matches the black, too stark. Might go blue with white, that's pretty nice.

Black with cream was going to be my next car, but I was going to get performance version.
I don't think the white interior matches the black, too stark. Might go blue with white, that's pretty nice.
I have the white interior. Incredibly easy to keep clean. I think it looks stunning with obsidian black, although I prefer my car to be conservative, simple, but bold. The blue with white also looks great. I’ve never seen white with white, but with black wheels and the black glass roof it might be quite stunning.

Getting last of STD range Tesla’s next week. Inventory model. Happy with the price. Just slightly above 2-3 year olds ones on carsales. Obviously missing out on free supercharging and data is $100 per year after first year.

Noticed that service packages are available at $3100 for 4 years. Is it a good deal? Or likely to get cheaper?