Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn MA (non-canonical thread)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No construction yet.
20140809_210059.png

I stopped by earlier this afternoon on my way back from CT. Easy access off 290 exit 9. The easiest way off the Mass Pike looks to be exit 10 to 290 East towards Marlborough, then 290 exit 9.

I trolled around the lot for a bit, but saw no signs of work. There was some paving company's equipment at the east edge of the lot (east of Macy's Home, by Auburn Street), but I couldn't tell if it was in preparation for this job, or stored there for another job nearby.

Map: Google Maps

Last edited:
You can see the parking lot off of the pike (90) west-bound. Yesterday it looked like a section of the pushing lot was sectioned off and maybe even dug up already. Supercharge.info has the status as construction as well so they must have been informed of this.

- - - Updated - - -

*parking lot

Tga has offered to post the photo for me, thanks. Apparently, I'm not able to yet.

The area of the install is rarely used, so little chance of icing. Near the mall's food court, and at the end of the road in the photo, that brown building is a small restaurant.
I guess you can't post images until you have enough posts to be a full member? Anyway, here you go:

image (1).jpeg

Thanks for taking the picture.

Tga has offered to post the photo for me, thanks. Apparently, I'm not able to yet.

The area of the install is rarely used, so little chance of icing. Near the mall's food court, and at the end of the road in the photo, that brown building is a small restaurant.

Thanks for the pic; and, yes, we've set permissions to restrict photo posting until you've posted (I think) 5 times. This rule helps limit how horrendous a post that slips by the spam filter might be.

Ah! Thanks. I'd better post a couple more times then.

The install is along Brotherton Way, not Auburn St. That's Auburn St at the end of the road, where the little brown restaurant is.

Easy to get to off the Pike. Follow signs for 290 E towards Worcester, turn right at second exit, Swanson Road, straight through the light and the road curves to the left, as you pass the Macy's end of the mall, there they are, you can't miss them.

A short block away is Robert Goddard Park, with life size models of his early rockets. His first launch was on the hill above the mall, in a cow pasture, now a golf course.