Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audi E-Tron GT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (1).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (2).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (3).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (4).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (5).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (6).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (7).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (8).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (9).jpg
audi-e-tron-gt-spy-photo (10).jpg

Another 4 door sedan? Welcome to 2012 I guess. I am thinking they should have just made it a 2 seater sports car - at least that would have been unique in this current market.

Ah, this is what I have been waiting for! I hate SUVs/CUVs that are trendy now. Love sedans. Very excited to see this entry into the EV market. Just hoping it is priced well.

Priced well relative to what? The only car it will appear to be priced well against is its relative, the Taycan.

I am hoping for similar prices to the Model S. Less than the Taycan would be good.

If it was priced similar to the Model S, it would be a contender for our replacement of my husbands 2015 S. Right now he doesn’t really want another S (too many service center required repairs with Tesla being too far away) and he doesn’t really like my 3. He might consider the Y, but he is not really a crossover/SUV fan, so that would be a compromise. He loved his old Audi, and the nearest Audi is much closer to us. When you have to take your car in 5 or 6 times a year, convenience becomes a factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamMacDon
Another 4 door sedan? Welcome to 2012 I guess. I am thinking they should have just made it a 2 seater sports car - at least that would have been unique in this current market.

Audi`s existing customer base for sedans is certainly much larger than the rather limited number of people who take an interest in two seater sports cars. Two seater sports cars don`t cater to the very important company car market either.
However, what Audi does sell in very large numbers are A4/A6 Avants (estate cars). They need to come up with a BEV alternative for those quite urgently.

Reactions: Watts_Up
I really like it! I'm not a SUV person so I would never buy Model X, Audi E-Tron or Model Y.

In a few years when both Model S are to be replaced a Audi like this could very well be an option.

Agree! Despite all my grouching about Tesla service, we ended up ordering a new S as these weren’t quite out in time and I would like to see the real world reviews first. But when my 3 is up to be replaced, this will be in my short list.

I agree with @meomyo the Germans are defining sexy better. Tesla started uniquely but it would take a lot more to maintain being "sexy".
That said, I think the Taycan has a sexier interior than the Model S
why doesnt tesla hire some of those german guys and gals? I mean use the space x money to lure them away. I just look at all american cars on the road(non ev) and they all look like crap from the camero to chargers to corvettes(although the 2021 is a way better looking one then anything before and FINALLY a mid engine one)- but the s is sleek and the maserati kind of looks similar but the 3/ and y and even x dont look cool or sexy to me at all nomatter what they spell out.
I think there is a conspiracy to homogonize all american car companies looks in cars because in the past these csame companies were way more inventive in style then today as they are like the current music scene and movie scene: all looking and sounds the same..with same plots and rehashed actors.Its stale- stagnent and boring.