Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio favorites - firmware 2020.44.xx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dmurphy

Supporting Member
Recently updated firmware to 2020.44. Was then updated to 2020.44.10.1 quickly thereafter.

Starting with 202.44, the “Favorites” icon scrollbar in the media player is now showing dozens upon dozens of songs from my Spotify account.

Any idea how to remove them?? I want only my radio stations and maybe a few select playlists from Spotify.

How the heck did these become Favorites and how do I remove them??

3CE346DF-AE7C-48E2-9724-ADC758A7B75A.jpeg

Press and Hold on one of your favorites until the little X appears in the corner of the favorite, then you can delete each one.

Recently updated firmware to 2020.44. Was then updated to 2020.44.10.1 quickly thereafter.

Starting with 202.44, the “Favorites” icon scrollbar in the media player is now showing dozens upon dozens of songs from my Spotify account.

Any idea how to remove them?? I want only my radio stations and maybe a few select playlists from Spotify.

How the heck did these become Favorites and how do I remove them??

View attachment 606694

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Press and Hold on one of your favorites until the little X appears in the corner of the favorite, then you can delete each one.

Yikes, but OP says dozens of songs. Seems tedious to do this for dozens.
I let my premium lax since I have been WFH since March, there fore haven't tried Spotify since it ran out in May. I'm wondering if ALL songs that are favorited are there. I have hundreds I have favorited.

Yikes, but OP says dozens of songs. Seems tedious to do this for dozens.
I let my premium lax since I have been WFH since March, there fore haven't tried Spotify since it ran out in May. I'm wondering if ALL songs that are favorited are there. I have hundreds I have favorited.

Yes, every darn one of them. I must have 2,000+. Looking in the desktop Spotify app and I can only delete from the "Liked Songs" list one at a time.

Absolutely absurd ... Just clicking Like on a song in Spotify doesn't mean I want it on the Favorites bar in the car. Holy crud.

But seriously, you've got an impressive list there in your favorites.

Thank you - I'm still trying to cull the list; there's at least 20 years' worth of cruft that's snuck its way from SoundJam into my iTunes library, which became Apple Music, which I synchronized over to Spotify ... So one minute, you're grooving to some Pearl Jam and the next, the Ren & Stimpy theme song comes on. It's ... disconcerting ... to put the whole library on random.