TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Audio Info Not Showing up on screen behind Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Htuork, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Htuork

Htuork Member

I upgraded to 4.3 last week and after the first time I used navigation, my audio album art and artist info no longer shows up left of the spedometer. I don't see any setting for this, does anyone know any tricks?

2. TokyoRush

TokyoRush Member

Have you tried pushing in the thumb wheel on the left side of the steering wheel? You should be able to choose audio from there.

3. Born 2 Skydive

Hold down the left scroll for 2 sec and it will show options you would like to display on the left screen. Scroll to music note and click scroll wheel again. Works on the right side too.

4. Htuork

Htuork Member

Thank you!

5. orlando

orlando Member

If you used navigation, that took over the left side of the dash and then when the nav session it done it goes blank again. I hope that this is fixed by Tesla in the future - after the nav session is over, the left side of the dash shuold revert to its previous setting (e.g., media display).

6. StephenM

StephenM Active Member

And if that doesn't work hold down the two top buttons (above scroll wheel) for about 5 seconds and release. It will reboot the dash display.

7. Duckjybe

Duckjybe S P232

I am on 4.3 as well and have had this problem occur when i use the Nav. It takes over the left side display and then when its done, the music display does not come back unless I re-select it. Tesla , add this to the bug fix list.