Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio MLB broadcast--how to?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks: Recently I upgraded my X to MCU2 but I did not opt for the FM tuner. Now that the baseball season is here, I want to listen to Toronto Blue Jay games in the car. I had expected to do so using TuneIn since they have the SN590 station listed which broadcasts the Blue Jay games.. I can connect just fine to the station but the game does not broadcast. Instead I get a US based talk show. I checked on my Subaru AM and the game is being broadcast. Does anyone know a way to get the live broadcast on a Tesla that doesn’t cost or at least doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? I am posting a similar thread on the 'Canada' forum
Thanks
Bob.

That's exactly what I do.
Odd. In my Mod YP, everything via Bluetooth from my phone works perfectly, EXCEPT the MLB app. I cannot figure it out. The sound is on, volume is turned up, Bluetooth paired and the phone connected, but no sound from the app. Has anyone else experienced this, and possibly have a fix for the issue?