Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio Navigation Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, still learning in my first Tesla.

Three questions related to audio:
1) is there a way to toggle “next/previous” on the music player (whether pressing the screen >| button or moving the left scroll wheel side to side) so that it moves between favourites instead of all channels? For example, on Sirius, I have 5-6 channels favorited, but when I press next, it takes me to the next channel instead of next favourite channel.

2) can the rear screen controls change audio source? Currently we only figured out how to have it move to the previous/next station and previous/next song on Spotify. Would like it to change between Sirius and Spotify and radio, etc.

3) did anyone not get TikTok in the 44.25.2 update? Maybe it’s because I’m in Canada(?)

Thanks!

Reactions: M3LA
No there isn't. I have mentioned this is previous posts on here. The audio navigation is horrible. It's like 1980. Other cars, Mercedes, BMW etc, have way way better interfaces. It seems as if Elon Musk is more interested in buying Twitter than delivering a 100k car that acts like a 100k car. The fact that you can't get a simple favorite command to work.... but the car farts.

• Funny
Reactions: M3LA and leonwu