Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#17) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered EV Tax Credit 2.0, Model Y & 3 Gangbuster Sales, Low Model X Demand, and California FSD Drama.

Audio out of sync on Netflix

Has anyone else experienced significant audio video sync issues when watching Netflix? We put Netflix on while supercharging a few days ago, and had to stop watching after a few minutes, as no matter what we tried, the audio and video were out of sync by 0.5 to 1 second.

Randy Spencer

Supercharger Hunter
Mar 31, 2016
Alameda, CA
First I can't sign into my YouTube Premium and now I have to reboot my computer for their code to work?

I went by Tesla today and asked about a fix for the sign in issue and was told it's a google issue, take it up with them, they wrote the code. Google support just points at Tesla. How did google get so EVIL? Why is Tesla not making them fix the code?

First I can't sign into my YouTube Premium and now I have to reboot my computer for their code to work?

I went by Tesla today and asked about a fix for the sign in issue and was told it's a google issue, take it up with them, they wrote the code. Google support just points at Tesla. How did google get so EVIL? Why is Tesla not making them fix the code?
It's security related. Just use the auto signin workaround that posted in the forums. I've been connected for over a year with no issues.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC