Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio out of sync on Netflix

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else experienced significant audio video sync issues when watching Netflix? We put Netflix on while supercharging a few days ago, and had to stop watching after a few minutes, as no matter what we tried, the audio and video were out of sync by 0.5 to 1 second.

Happened to me for the first time last week, also while supercharging. I closed the app then opened it again and everything seemed to be ok. I think the audio sounds from my phone were tripping it up. I put my phone on silent at that point so it wouldn't play notification sounds of keyboard clicks anymore.

I find it usually related to the cellular signal. As Tony_YYZ suggested, close the app and try opening it again to see if it resolves the issue. Sometimes if you wait a few minutes, it will fix itself or try a pausing the video for a few seconds and see if that helps.

Wow, that sucks, the only device I have that this happens on is the Tesla, they must have used the Amazon code to save time. My TiVo and my AppleTV (and Macs, iPads and iPhones) all work flawlessly on streaming services.

First I can't sign into my YouTube Premium and now I have to reboot my computer for their code to work?

I went by Tesla today and asked about a fix for the sign in issue and was told it's a google issue, take it up with them, they wrote the code. Google support just points at Tesla. How did google get so EVIL? Why is Tesla not making them fix the code?

First I can't sign into my YouTube Premium and now I have to reboot my computer for their code to work?

I went by Tesla today and asked about a fix for the sign in issue and was told it's a google issue, take it up with them, they wrote the code. Google support just points at Tesla. How did google get so EVIL? Why is Tesla not making them fix the code?
It's security related. Just use the auto signin workaround that posted in the forums. I've been connected for over a year with no issues.